Search results

1. Mr-Megalo

Hokuto No Ken Poster from Atomiswave kit

howdy doodly, putting this in ZDTF as it is kinda arcade related I have a Hokuto No Ken / Fist Of The North Star poster which was part of the kit I received when I bought the Atomiswave game on release a few years ago. not many of these around from what I can gather its a B1 sized poster...
  2. Mr-Megalo

meh

:lolz:
  3. Mr-Megalo

For Sale: Taito Type X2 motherboards and SFIV *genuine*

Items Now On Hold
  4. Mr-Megalo

For Sale: Taito Vewlix F (UK)

Taito Vewlix F 32" LCD Arcade Cabinet imported in June 2008 cabinet is complete,fitted with 1p control panel, comes with a brand new marquee cabinet has been converted to 230v cabinet is in great condition, but has at some point taken some minor damage to the left hand side in the form of...
  5. Mr-Megalo

For Sale: Taito Vewlix L

Taito Vewlix L 32" LCD Arcade Cabinet Imported at the end of October 2008 cabinet is complete, fitted with 1p control panel, comes with manual and marquee, replacement 50 and 200 Yen stickers, control panel adaptors for Sega and Taito Egret CP's, power cable and keys. 300w stepdown is also...
  6. Mr-Megalo

Interest Check - Taito Type X 2 motherboard

No Longer For Sale - Please Delete
  7. Mr-Megalo

Sega Naomi "Net City"JAMA and JVS cabinet

For Sale, Sega Naomi "Net City" Standup Conversion Tri Sync Monitor JAMMA and JVS wired £795 pictures below are also links to my sales advert over at we-play-games and the thread showing more pics (latest pics on page 5 I think) any enquiries drop me a line ta
  8. Mr-Megalo

couple of JAMMA arcade machines for sale in UK

/tips hat owdoo all got a couple of cabs for sale or trade Sega Blast City, in good working order, recently replaced PSU and monitor, overall body in very good condition control panel CP upper plastics do need some sprucing up, comes with key to open, coin door/access door/CP etc...
  9. Mr-Megalo

Atomiswave SD Cabinets - UK

Hello, long time no post :emb: some of you may know me from other forums, some of you may not, but for those of you who don't if you want to take a minute and go through some of my post history on here you will get a good idea of what i'm about and what I like (namely Japanese Candy cabs and...
  10. Mr-Megalo

For Sale Sega Aero Table cocktail cabinet

For Sale Sega Aero Table - first one that I restored last year that I part ex'd back for another Aero Table with SuperPang cabinet includes 3 control panels original 3 button 2 player Sega CP 6 button 2 player CP - fitted with CPS1 kick loom 2 player 4 button neo geo CP (could do with...
  11. Mr-Megalo

UK Atomiswave cabinet

For Sale Atomiswave cabinet - believed to be an ex Sega demo unit - hence no coin mech installed also this is believed to be one of Vektorlogiks ex machines fitted with Sanwa JLF joysticks and Sanwa Buttons - also installed with an LG Hi Res 31k Monitor should work fine with a PC at 640x480...
  12. Mr-Megalo

Wanted CPS3 SF3 3rd Strike CPS3

got one - everythings funkey dorey again :)
  13. Mr-Megalo

Jamma & Naomi items - moved to eBay

Sega Naomi Borderdown Gd Rom & IC - no art :( SOLD & Shipped Atomiswave Demolish Fist cartridge and movelists scans SOLD & Shipped remaining items moved to eBay
  14. Mr-Megalo

Wanted - NGBC mook

bit of a longshot but does anyone have one for sale or know of anywhere that is stocking this ? edit: found and bought one :mr_t:
  15. Mr-Megalo

FS - Bubble Wrap UK Only

:) :chump:
  16. Mr-Megalo

WTB: Samurai Shodown 2 MVS - preferably UK

WTB: Samurai Shodown 2 MVS - UK seller would be best but I'm not too fussy (I just want the damn cart !) let me know if you got one available and how much inc delivery cheers Mr-M
  17. Mr-Megalo

:)

:tickled:
  18. Mr-Megalo

the "too many projects" stuff for sale thread

:) ;)
  19. Mr-Megalo

Various Stuff on eBay

;)