Search results

1. S

WTB: OG XBOX Splinter Cell or Mech Assault ASIA ver

Looking for the ASIA version of either Splinter Cell or Mech Assault for the OG Xbox. Pictured (of course not my pic):
  2. S

WTB: Casings of CPS2 A Board & Dead MVC Blue Board

As the title says, looking for dead ones of these. Need to replace busted up casings that got damaged in shipping. Thanks.
  3. S

WTB *FOUND*: Marvel vs Capcom (CPS2 Blue)

With or without an A board. Phoenixed or Battery, though preferably Battery. Thanks ---- The items have been Found. Thanks.
  4. S

Looking for CPS2-A boards (Blue/Green)

Been looking for some working A boards. Need 2, maybe 3 boards. Don't need to have all boards come from same member. Thanks.
  5. S

WTB: CPS2 A-board (USA/JP)

Looking for a CPS2 A-board to run my blue CPS2 games. Would prefer USA version, but wouldn't be against another region's board.
  6. S

CPS2 A-board powering on infrequently

Hey, Just shooting this out there before I just order another A-board (need one any ways), but lately my ST cabinet hasn't been powering on when the arcade cab has. I can only figure it's one of two things: The PSU The A-board All lights and monitor come on. No game sound is playing through...
  7. S

WTB: SNES Jamma Console

Looking to buy a modded SNES that will work in a Jamma cabinet. Hit me up if you have one you'd like to let go or can build me one. Thanks
  8. S

WTB / Willing to Borrow: Dead or Alive++ JAMMA board

Mine apparently isn't getting any audio anymore ( :( ) I'd like to use the game for an arcade event in mid-December. But I wouldn't be against buying it from someone - just prefer borrowing. If you might be able to help me with this, I'd very much appreciate it. Thanks!
  9. S

WTB: (CPS1) SF2: CE (Championship Edition)

Looking for Street Fighter 2:Championship Edition relatively fast. Not Hyper Fighting/Turbo, but I need Championship Edition. Shipping would be to Philadelphia, PA. Reply or message me if you have one you'd be willing to part with. Thanks, Matt
  10. S

WTB: Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate Arcade

Yes, I know it's coming out to consoles via DLC. However, I would like to own the actual equipment for the arcade version. Anyone know where I can order it, or if they have it for sale themselves? I realize it just came out to Arcades there yesterday, but appreciate any and all help. Thanks.
  11. S

WTB: Back-lit GBA SP

Looking for one with a charger. Color doesn't matter but preference to black or red. Let me know.
  12. S

WTB: Super Puzzle Fighter (Oversize) Marquee

Been looking to add this to my collection. Hit me up if you have it available so we can work this out. This is the big marquee for Big Blues, 15"x27". I have a standard marquee unapplied for this if anyone wants to trade up or something.
  13. S

IC: SF3:3S Arcade Board

Considering selling my Street Fighter III: Third Strike Japanese board - cd version; the shielding is also still on. It's the version with unblockables and such, the first version that's played competitively. I can add pictures if desired, I really just have no use for it at this time as it...
  14. S

Third Strike & VGA Arcade monitors?

My arcade setup has an issue with just CPS3 3S as the arcade monitors are 25" VGA. Other CGA games work fine through the provided converter. Running 3S through it (I've tried multiple boards and it's definitely a monitor/incompatibility issue) I get screen refreshing and noise. I'm told by some...
  15. S

WTB/WTT: Sailor Moon Season Boxsets

Got a woman who's insane for this stuff so like hoping anyone else may want to offload theirs. Would be very grateful as well. I could also be willing to trade as I have too many game crap anyways. If you want to trade, be sure to send me a list of what you're looking for and I'll tell you if...
  16. S

WTB: CPS2, CPS1, DOA++, and Supergun gear

Looking for the following, shoot me a PM if you have it: CPS2 - Looking for A-boards (USA) JAMMA - Dead or Alive++ Kit (JPN or USA, USA preferred) CPS1 Supergun - Preferably with DB15 ports or PS1/2 controller connectors already
  17. S

Supergun + MadCatz sticks?

Is it possible to have a supergun that supports any of the MadCatz fightsticks without obviously modding the fightsticks themselves. Basically, are there any existing Supergun instructions on how to allow a plug-and-play MadCatz FightStick for use as the controller instead of a DB-15 or PSX port?
  18. S

WTB: Dead or Alive++ Kit and CPS1 system board

Looking for a Dead or Alive++ Kit. I already have the board by itself but willing to pay for a second if it has original artwork with it. Don't know the price it's going for though so feel free to shoot an offer. Also looking for a still working CPS1 system board to pop my SF2:CE game onto, as...
  19. S

IC: Darkstalkers Oversize Marquee

Got another Big Blue and it had a surviving original Dark Stalkers: The Night Warriors oversize marquee. I don't notice any tears or scrapes on it (The eyes of two of the demons have been cut out to give a "glow" effect, but as far as I can tell it's as designed). I don't know what the market...
  20. S

WTB: MVS 2-Slot and CPS1 board for CE

Hey all, Looking for an MVS version of King of Fighters 2002. I'm open to either cart only or kit, with preference towards kit obviously.*FOUND* Addiitonally, I'm also looking for a 2-Slot board if anyone is looking to sell/knows where I can pick one up. Unibios would be great, Japan, US in...