Search results

1. Mulletron

FS: EEPROM Writer & UV Lamp / ITG-DDR Solo Arcade Cabinet (Local)/ XBox360 And More!

Hey guys, this is probably my last sale on here. I'm moving very soon overseas, and that means I'm really liquidating what I got. I cannot take it with me. So with my final scrub through all of my junk and collections, I just want it out of here and I want to make people happy. After this...
  2. Mulletron

FS: Various Games and Consoles for Sale! - FC/SFC/N64/DC/Saturn and more! BUNDLE SALE!

**10/16/2014 EDIT - Added bundle sales and reflected main post a bit to address some concerns. **EDIT - Had to redo this whole post because I'm a dumb dumb. Shout-outs to Kid Panda. Ok folks, Here's the scoop. I collected a ton of this stuff while out and about in Japan for a couple of...
  3. Mulletron

SOLD!: Non-Working JPN Neo-Geo CD Top Loader w/Controller, Stick & Games

Hey everyone, long time no see! I'm cutting thin my entire collection (not limited to Neo-Geo goodies) and I figured this project never got off the ground and has got to go. Its a Neo-Geo CD I purchased second hand in Japan (no box). System starts, and goes to the CD-Player screen, with all...
  4. Mulletron

FS: Palladium RPG Books - TMNT/Robotech/Top Secret S.I. and more!

Hey there folks, I'm posting these here to see if there's even a general interest on these forums. For the old school gamer who sits down with a pad of paper instead of a controller, these might interest you. **You may remember this post from back in 2010, and yes, these are the same ones, but...
  5. Mulletron

FS: Palladium RPG Books - TMNT/Robotech/Top Secret S.I. and more. **40$

Hey there folks, I'm posting these here to see if there's even a general interest on these forums. For the old school gamer who sits down with a pad of paper instead of a controller, these might interest you. These are all in amazing shape, considering. Spines are in tact, covers are...
  6. Mulletron

Monitor Static/Distortion issues - DDRSolo Cabinet

I'm having some interesting Monitor issues. I thought it might have been on the System573 side (hoping) but having installed a JPAC/PC - The problem still persists. The monitor will occasionally get white 'static'ey flickers, and sometimes even warp the screen, but this happens when I'm...
  7. Mulletron

FS: Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB Internal SATA Hard Drive**SOLD**

Here's a product description http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Western+Digital+-+Caviar+Black+1TB+Internal+Serial+ATA+Hard+Drive+for+Desktops/8909595.p?id=1213047091732&skuId=8909595&st=Internal%20Hard%20Drive&contract_desc=null The box was opened, but it was never used. I bought it to install a...
  8. Mulletron

Linear Flash Vs. ATA Flash (PCMCIA) *Konami System573*

Hey guys, looking for some technical information. http://www.system16.com/hardware.php?id=823 The Konami System573 (AKA, DDR/Bemani stuff) uses a PCMCIA slot for their games. The older versions did not utilize the card, so upgrading to the newer versions requires a 32mb PCMCIA card...
  9. Mulletron

LF: 32MB Linear Flash Card (PCMCIA)

As the title says, I'm looking for a 32Mb Linear Flash card that fits into a PCMCIA slot. The ATA flashes might not work for what I need, so I'm keeping my options open. If anyone has any information, or is selling one, leave a post here or message me. Either way, I thought I'd ask. ~ Mulletron.
  10. Mulletron

FS - Loose DS/DS-Modds/PSP Memstick - Price Drops

Hey guys, selling some stuff to pay off a recent purchase. Here's a quick summary, then pics followed by descriptions. ==NDS== 1 - Unboxed Big Gray DS w/extra stylus. - *Does not have Charger* - 15$ 1 - Nintendo DS Browser - Complete - Excellent condition - 10$ 1 - DSX - 4Gbits - AKA 512...
  11. Mulletron

Arcade/PCB/Pinball Sale! (Upland, CA) **Updated Pics-6/12**

Hey guys, Mulletron here. Selling quite a bit of items out of Upland, California. Here is a short list of whats available. If you have a request, message me, I'll see what I can do! Head to the bottom of the page for more info. **Update 6/12** Added prices to some unlisted, pictures, and...
  12. Mulletron

FS - HP DVN628NR Laptop - w/cooling pad & USB Mouse

I love the Neo-geo community, Its been a while, but I still love you guys. All nostalgia behind, I'm tryin to get a few bucks selling my laptop. To save me time, I'm just going to post the link, here's the catch... if one of you guys want it, I'll sell it for the bid price and take it off the...
  13. Mulletron

FS: PSP w/ 2gig Stick and Monster Hunter Freedom 2 *Price Drop*

Hello Neo-geo, Its been a while, and I'm not too much into the arcade buying/selling/trading thing... but I can always rely on you guys to be there whenever. Thanks. ====================================== Ok, heres the scoop. Its a black PSP, the older model, not the fancy thin new one. It...
  14. Mulletron

FS: Wii Remote / PC Wireless Keyboard Mouse Combo

Hey guys, Just selling a bit of stuff for some quick extra cash. Take it at your leisure. 1 Brand new Wii Remote w/Blue protective Sleeve (Says Wii on it) - 30$ *This is the Remote that came with WiiPlay, hence why it does not have the packaging. Is Brand new, has not been used. Batteries...
  15. Mulletron

Bricked Wii - Can anyone fix it?

Hi. I had a buddy of mine try to put in my Wiikey Chip, cause I was busy, and hey, he offered. WHOOPS bricked. NOW.... Its not exactly bricked, just the DVD has that common "Dead" Appearance. I've read things about bypassing the fuse, and what not, and was wondering if anyone was willing to...
  16. Mulletron

FS: PSO & BBA for GCN - GCN Exploit Pack - 30$

Hello again, This sale if for a great Gamecube Exploit package. It allows you to stream games to your computer with NO modification to your gamecube. It even allows you to play games like Smash Online! Emulators, Homebrew, Backups? No problem. Whats included in the package is: Phantasy Star...
  17. Mulletron

Sold all my wii stuff, Thanks!

Twilight Princess for the Wii, comes with A Wii hat, A Black Wii Remote Sleeve, Multicolored Wii Wrist-straps (Unofficial) And Gamecrazy Coupons. Allll for 20$ See previous post for my rules and accordances. ++++++++++++++++ Old Post ++++++++++++++++ Hey guys, Sellin some good 'ol Wii...
  18. Mulletron

Aero City Shell - Jaleco Pony Mark III Shell - 5$

Local Pickup only... they're taking up space, and I just don't have the time or the room to tinker with them anymore. No Monitors. Aero does not have a CP.. I think? I might have an extra River Service lying around... but as for now... No CP. Pony has Glass, Bezel, and is dissassembled into...
  19. Mulletron

FS: Astro City With MGCD & 6 Button Panel w/360 Sticks -SOLD-

Ok, so... I don't need to get rid of this, and it pains me to do so (its really fun) but I'm going to sell it because its the smart thing to do in the long run. +++++++++++ Its a Standard Astro City, Beautiful monitor, little bit of scuffs on the side decals, and the main coin door has some...
  20. Mulletron

FS: NeoMax 1GB Kit for NDS/GBA - Play Homebrew and ROMS - 40$

Hey guys, this is a great product, I bought it at 150$, and I'm selling it for 70$ Shipped, grab it while you can. Here are company specs and a Compatibility list. (GBA=100%, NDS US = List, JAP = Probably works if english counterpart works.) POKEMON DIAMOND AND PEARL WORK! * Includes Mini...