FS: Astro City With MGCD & 6 Button Panel w/360 Sticks -SOLD-

Mulletron

Kabuki Klasher
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Ok, so... I don't need to get rid of this, and it pains me to do so (its really fun) but I'm going to sell it because its the smart thing to do in the long run.

+++++++++++

Its a Standard Astro City, Beautiful monitor, little bit of scuffs on the side decals, and the main coin door has some yellowing. *Will post pics tomorrow*

It has the original Astro City Panel, That I drilled to have 6 buttons.

In it now, are Happ convex buttons (Black) and Wico 360 Sticks. It has ALL OF THE ORIGINAL WIRING in it. I made a lot of fancy splits and adaptors so that the original wiring of the Cabinet was untouched.

It also will come with the original Semitsus with mounts, and the Sanwas it also came with (3 green, 3 pink - Semitsus are also green and pink).

I have also wired in an MGCD, to where you can play Playstation2 on the cabinet, which is VERY fun for import fighting games, Metal Slugs, anything ported to the PS2 is damn fun.

VERY IMPORTANT TO ADD... that I kept the original wiring... so the original JAMMA Harness is still free, and the MGCD has its sepperate harness. While you cannot run both at once, you do not need to worry when switching between the two.

You can also take out all of my extra wiring, and the insides will be untampered. Lot of work for me, but in the end, good for the next owner.

++++++++++++++++

I have never had ANY problems with this cabinet. None. Its my favorite.

This is a GREAT Cabinet... comes with all locks in tack, a quarter mech (metal N-500), Coin bucket, and all keys keyed to one lock, which I have about 50 copies of (Came with it, don't ask me)

I'm asking for 550$ LOCAL PICKUP ONLY. I live in Corona, California, about 40 minutes from LA, 10 from Riverside. It can be dissassembled and packed in any 4 door sedan. (I've done it a lot.)

(If you want to arrange your own shipping company/man/whatever you may message me for further information)

I accept paypal, money order, cash, or personal check. Personal checks will need to be cleared before pickup.

It is sold as is, but Its a great cabinet and it will be missed, you have nothing to worry about. I will have gameplay videos, Pictures, and everything posted tomorrow. I'm just posting the idea for people to see it and ponder it.

Thanks for reading guys.

~
Mulletron

***********EDIT**************

Here are the pics guys.

Front view

DSCN0312.jpg

Tall shot

DSCN0311.jpg

Side view (Slightly Scuffed from previous owner)

DSCN0319.jpg

Control Panel (Not shown: Semitsus and Sanwas)

DSCN0313.jpg

Control Panel Wiring (Looks like a mess, play's like a dream. Notice original
untouched wiring)

DSCN0318.jpg

MGCD (Pinout underneath it)

DSCN0314.jpg

DSCN0316.jpg

Doors, Keys, and wires (Wires can be zip-tied, its not a sloppy job)

DSCN0317.jpg

Side angle with 3rd Strike

DSCN0322.jpg

PS2 Can also mount to outside if you do not want to lock it inside. (A nice feature)

DSCN0323.jpg

-------------------

Here is a link to the gameplay video:
(It covers boot, and gameplay)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMyQoDGoYi8

(The lag is from Youtube, there is no Audio or Video lag, it is flawless)

============================

Let me know if theres any questions I can iron out.

Thanks for looking guys.

~
Mulletron.

Last edited:

droid

Me Luv U Long Time,
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Sounds like a good deal here folks...but tell me mulletron...if you are so close, why the heck havent ya came down huntington beach for one of our socal hookups ;)
someone snap this up!
Droid

Dave_K.

NEST Puppet
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Agree this sounds like an excellent deal! And if you were in up north more, it might have been sold already. ;) But I am curious why you wired the MGCD seperately from the jamma harness, since it is itself a jamma board.

Mulletron

Kabuki Klasher
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Well... They Want you to think the MGCD is JAMMA. Its really not, and it would force me to cut off a lot of grounds, and re-wire the video... and a lot of stupid crap I didn't want to mangle the Original harness for.

And Droid, I've always looked at matsu's stock, given him a peek here and there, and plenty of other deals around town, but I just need to get on the green before I spend more money. As for the hookups... I dunno, I think it was on one of my working days, because I remember seriously wanting to go, but not being able to... or something, lol.

+++++++++++++

Yeah, pics up tonight. Don't know when I'll be back, but Rest assured, they'll be up.

Ford

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Waiting for pics of the cab. I've got family in Corona maybe I can squeek another cab under the radar and visit my crazy uncle.

Piratero

Street Hoop Star
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
It's a shame that I'm very tight on money... you can never have enough candy cabs! Good luck with the sale Mulletron!

Last edited:

Mulletron

Kabuki Klasher
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
BUMP!

Pics added. Not very 56K friendly, sorry if you're waiting for it to load.

Circa2113

Duck King's DJ
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Does anyone have a general idea of shipping from West coast to East? I've been looking for a candy for quite some time, but I rarely see one remotely close to where I live. :(

Mulletron

Kabuki Klasher
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Bump.

I have been gone for a while, sorry If there were any late replys. I'm still taking offers.