Search results

1. Paulie G

Razoola = Great Seller

Ive just bought Uni Bios from Raz and for anyone who doesnt know, his service and product is first class. thanks a lot Raz paulie G
  2. Paulie G

MVS cart warning messages with a 2 slot mobo - PROB FIXED

I have used the seach function and read every post but havnt read a soloution to my prob, and i know its been disgusted many times. I have the following legit carts Matrimelee, ROTD, MS5, Sengoku 3, SS5 and Zupapa that wont work on my 2 slot (that i have just recieved), all work flawlessly on...
  3. Paulie G

Coin Mech help

I need a bit of advise please:) My coin mech was disabled when i got the cab and ive never got round to wiring it up, i had my credits wired up to the game select button which was fine for me but Ive just got a new (well new to me) 2 slot, so i cant use that method anymore as ive wired it back...
  4. Paulie G

Nintendo, Sega, Sony games room clear out, (UK seller)

Im cleaning my games room out so Ive got a few bits for sale or trade, PM me with what you want to pay or trade. All games are pal format and are boxed with instructions & in played / gamers condition unless stated otherwise. Referneces see my sig for the people i have delt with on this site...
  5. Paulie G

FS / Trade MVS carts, Artset, Neo Geo CDs - UK Seller

FS / FT MVS JPN RBFFS, JPN Sam Sho3, Neo CDs JPN KOF 94, JPN KOF 95 - in the UK For sale or trade (see my wants list at the bottom of the post). Referneces see my sig for the people i have delt with on this site, also My eBay id is "paulgales" my feedback "All positive feedback received...
  6. Paulie G

Tomcat = Great Buyer

Just sold a NGH insert to Tomcat on eBay. Fast and friendly to deal with. Thanks a lot Paulie G
  7. Paulie G

mainman great seller

I bought 3 pheonixed CPS2 games from mainman (Super gem fighter, Super street fighter 2 and Vampire Savior). They arrived today and were very well packed, just tested them and all work fine. Thanks a lot Paulie G :)
  8. Paulie G

johnno15 Great seller

Had 2 great transactions with johnno15. 1st transaction I bought a MVS Sam Sho 5 kit and a MVS Rage of the dragons kit (and he helped me out with info on the ROTD fix). 2nd trasaction I bought a MVS Metal Slug 3 cart (with artset) a PC Engine core grafx II and a few red shock boxes...
  9. Paulie G

Coin Mech prob

Ive just been tidying up the inside of one of my cabs and ive caught a wire from my coin mech pcb (and now the mech is not working) i cant cross check with my other cab as that one doesnt have the coin mech wired up yet and Ive done a few internet searches but can seem to find what im looking...
  10. Paulie G

PC Engine Core Grafx 2 black and white picture problem

Hi, Can anyone help? I have a Japanese PC Engine Core Grafx 2 (im in the UK). The sound is perfect and so is the picture, but is in black and white. I have tried a few different games and a new AV cable, but it is still in black and white. Thanks paulie G
  11. Paulie G

Are any of these boot carts

Had a few spare hours and decided to open up all my MVS carts to check if any are boots. I now know a few things I should look out for thanks to the old boot threads, i.e. checking the solder, odd wires, Eproms, NGH# chips, original labels etc. I have never knowingly bought a boot and never...
  12. Paulie G

MVS dedicated lordsvale cab info / help needed

Hi everyone This is my first post. :smirk: Ive been running my MVS carts through a generic jamma cab for quite a few years, but im now the new proud owner of a dedicated MVS lordsvale cab. http://www.hardmvs.com/xml/uk/ukCabs.htm Mine is the same style as the one on the left (the one...