Search results

1. y2kenjination

[FS] Bayonetta 3 (New), Kingdom Hearts Nintendo DSi System, Final Fantasy XIII-2 Edition Import PS3, PS Vita Aqua Blue, Sony PSP 3000 Blue System

Prices do not include shipping Prices somewhat negotiable Pics provided upon request Nintendo Switch Title Description Pictures Price Bayonetta 3 New and sealed Pic 1 $50 Nintendo DS Title Description Pictures Price Nintendo DSi DS Kingdom...
  2. y2kenjination

Going to Japan in 1 week...any suggestions?

Hey everyone, I'll be going to Tokyo in about a week, and I need some recommendations. Now I've been to Tokyo twice, so I have visited places like Harajuku, Shibuya, Akihabara, etc. This time around, I would like to explore Tokyo a little more. First and foremost, I was wondering what the...
  3. y2kenjination

Looking to mod my PS2...

Hey everyone, I have a slim US PS2 with a fliptop, but I need to use a boot disc every time I want to play an import title (obviously). I find this really troublesome, and would rather just pop in my games and have them boot up instantly without having to swap anything. I'm wondering whether...
  4. y2kenjination

Japanese Universities?

Alright, well here's the story...I attended a local community college for two years, and received my AA degree in June. I sent in my transfer application to the University of Washington, and I'll know if I got accepted or not by next month. I've already taken around 4 years of Japanese in high...
  5. y2kenjination

Japanese people do the darndest things...

P.S. This isn't my site. Just found it really amusing xD http://www.nozomionline.com/pussy/
  6. y2kenjination

A total newb to the KOF series

Hey everyone! Well, after being a Capcom fanboy for all these years, I finally decided to give the KOF games a chance a few weeks ago. And man, have I been missing out! I think I actually like the KOF games better than the majority of all the Capcom fighters. Anyhow, being the newb that I am...
  7. y2kenjination

[FS] KOF 94 Re-Bout (PS2) *LIKE NEW*

Alright, well...I do realize that this is my first post, but I am a credible seller at several other forums, and eBay as well (username helloproworld). I can provide proof if you'd like. Anyhow, I've decided to sell my copy of KOF 94 Re-Bout for PS2. It wasn't really my cup of tea...I'm too...