Search results

1. G

Possible to use high w speakers with supergun?

Looking to use my PC speakers for my supergun sound but quite sure it's not safe for direct plug in. Any way to work around this?
  2. G

Sam Sho RPG - recruits

I just restarted playing this game again 14 years after completing it first and only time. During that time I can't remember there were optional recruits, but I had full party none the less. May I know what are the recruit requirements (if any) for these characters? Thanks.
  3. G

AES + hookups + 2 controllers + 3 games

Looking to sell these as a bundle 1. Loose AES #060771 2. 2 sticks (cracked ball top) 3. Original hookups 4. KOF98 complete - includes the extra art booklet, box sunshaded, as well as cart sticker 6/10 5. KOF99 complete - includes the extra envelop, overall very good condition 8.5/10 6. KOF02...
  4. G

AES display problem

I'm having trouble with my newly acquired AES serial 060771. The problem oocurs when the image is too bright and when there's a flashing effect. For example, but not limited to: 1. In the opening of KoF 98, the image will tear when showing Kyo's hand with white background. 2. Same game, same...
  5. G

WTB: DC Resident Evil trilogy + N64 RE2

Anyone have these up for grab?
  6. G

Looking for Sega CDX repair service

I have a CDX with broken CD drive (new lens), anyone knows who offer CDX repair/service? Thanks.
  7. G

Mega CD2 lens

Anyone knows what's the model for this lens? My Mega CD2 starts having problem reading CDs :(
  8. G

WTB: Sega Saturn & Sega CD games

Anyone has these CIB US version for sale? Sega Saturn 1. Shining Force 3 2. Burning Rangers 3. Clockwork Knight 1 & 2 4. Enemy Zero 5. In the Hunt 6. Sonic 3D Blast 7. Three Dirty Dwarves 8. Panzer Dragoon 1 & 2 9. Earthworm Jim 2 10. Dark Savior 11. Basically any bulk that's MIB Sega CD 1...
  9. G

"DeJroking" a CMVS to RGB

I have a CMVS with a Jrok encoder in it (the one with S-Video model) and thinking of taking it out and replace with RGB output instead. May I know what kind of accessories I would need for RGB output other than the socket? And is there a guide on how to drill holes through the MV-1Fz casing? Thanks.
  10. G

CPS 3 problem

I have received a CPS3 mobo with SF3 3rd Strike cart and CD-Rom. When everything is set together my supergun doesn't give out any video signal, CD Rom spinning. I don't have a kick harness for it but I believe something should have shown since it's JAMMA Could it be the CD Rom problem? If...
  11. G

WTB: Few MVS carts

Do you guys have these MVS games wanna let go? 1. Sengoku 3 2. Spinmaster 3. Prehistoric Isle 2
  12. G

WTB: Few PS1 & PS2 RPGs

I'm looking for a few RPGs I'm still missing. Please help me out complete my collection :D PS1 Wild Arms Alundra Vanguard Bandits Persona Revelations Persona Eternal Punishment PS2 Growlanser Generations Growlanser: Heritage of War Persona 3 FES Persona 4 Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga...
  13. G

WTB: US PS2 Slim

I need a US version PS2 so badly please let me know if you are willing let go and ship to Malaysia/Australia please. Thanks.
  14. G

WTS: Consolized MV-1FZ

Made by Falk, don't know where this fellow is now. Ask for $380 shipped, Paypal only. Thanks. Outputs S-Video, Composite and stereo sound
  15. G

WTB: Euro style Mini Supergun

Please sell/refer me one of those. Thanks.
  16. G

Need help translating this page

http://www.systemshock.info/supergun.htm I'm looking to buy a Supergun a come across this page which is in German. Any one can help me out whether they are selling Superguns or not? Thanks.
  17. G

How good is this Supergun and where to find more info?

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Supergun-Machine-to-run-Jamma-PCBs_W0QQitemZ360039737147QQihZ023QQcategoryZ3945QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem Need more review and info on this Supergun. Wonder how it compares to Sigma Raijin. Looks pretty interesting.
  18. G

Quick question: Wii Freeloader (PAL) + 2 US games

My Wii hasn't been updated since Super Paper Mario, and I would asume the 2 games I would like to get needs to be updated, they are Ghost Squad and Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles. Is it ok to update the Wii via imported games? Oh and I don't have my Wii connected to the internet, so update...
  19. G

WTB: Many US RPGs for various consoles + Other games as well

First of all payment will be made via paypal and games will be shipped to Australia. Secondly, I'm looking for games in very good condition and very least comes with original cases and inserts. Thirdly, I'm looking for only original prints. Prefer to buy in lots so that shipping would be...
  20. G

How to make SCART cable for Sega CDX?

i have a scart cable for the CDX, but everything seems too bright. after some research i realised the RGB lines need 75ohm resistor and 220u electrolytic capacitor, that's all i know. i have no idea how to wire them. can someone provide a picture guide or some sort? or willing to make one for sale?