Search results

1. S

Capcom Collector's Pics, Kits & Documentation

Like every other documentation thread, someone always wants to get around to creating a website with all the relevant data but never happens. This is true for myself, if I had time I would create a nice web front end and put up nice pics with guides etc... Anyway, this might be a middle ground...
  2. S

FS: CPS2 SSF2X Complete Kit.

Hello All, Wondering if there is any interest in a complete SSF2X kit in pretty damn good nick. Still not sure which way to go on this. - A+B Japanese kit. - Serials matching (Both A and B board). - Serial is protected with a bit of tape (not stuck to it) - Rarer Green/White CPS2 Box. - Mint...
  3. S

FS: Cave / CPS2 Kits

Hi all, Marvel Vs Capcom A+B Jap Complete Kit (matching serials) - SOLD Deathsmiles Complete Kit - SOLD Guwange Kit (No Box) - SOLD Any questions feel free to PM me Offers also considered. Thanks for looking!
  4. S

CPS2 SSF2T Will Phoenixing Fix this ?

Ive recently got a SSF2T of which i assumed, from the posts on here, would have freeplay. Well mine doesn't... its the world version. However ive checked out the roms for all thats avaliable and they don't have it either. With the possibility of the euro having it. So my question is how do you...
  5. S

WTB: Capcom Artwork (Final Fight / SFALPHA2 / SFZ2A)

ARTWORK WANTED :help: --- Final Fight - Instruction Card and artwork. --- Street Fighter Zero 2 Alpha - ENGLISH artwork and manual from the Asian Kit. - Japanese Marquee. --- Street Fighter Alpha 2 - Movelists and manual. --- Can't seem to edit the old thread... oh well... If anyone...
  6. S

WTB: CPS2 Street Fighter Zero 2 Alpha Artwork & More =)

ARTWORK WANTED :help: --- Street Fighter Zero 2 Alpha After ENGLISH artwork from the Asian Kit. I have located 1/2 of it but i still need the movelists :( I have the Jap set now... thanks. --- Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike After the below piece of artwork which was only in the asian kit...