FS: CPS2 SSF2X Complete Kit.

sneek

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hello All,

Wondering if there is any interest in a complete SSF2X kit in pretty damn good nick. Still not sure which way to go on this.

- A+B Japanese kit.
- Serials matching (Both A and B board).
- Serial is protected with a bit of tape (not stuck to it)
- Rarer Green/White CPS2 Box.
- Mint board.

ssf2x_kit-sneek.jpg

Let me know.

Cheers!

Last edited:

Tango

Tung's Hair Stylist
Rating - 97.7%
85   2   0
Josh is the man to deal with... Id be willing to bet you wont find a kit in nicer shape then his. That being said, send me a PM and lets discuss a little bit dude. Im interested for sure!

sneek

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
For everyone that asked... I will look to get some pics up in the next day or so.

Don't have a specific price atm.

SteveTren

Seriously: Screw this guy.
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I don't think you need to "gauge interest" on an item like this. Of course this going to be something people want. If you are serious about selling this I'll start the offers at $500.

sneek

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
PMs replied to... I'll put some pics tomorrow and get the ball rolling. Definitely serious in selling...

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
My fav capcom game by far. I do however hate all the nasty dickwads trying to rip off people over it. I'm not saying that you are though. This game has no reason to keep going up like crazy, there's plenty of boards out there and the demand is not as crazy like 3rdS, plus 75% of people that own it don't even know how to play it. They don't deserve it! ST should come with a pre-requisite pop quiz to validate purchase.

Jus sayin'

SteveTren

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
My fav capcom game by far. I do however hate all the nasty dickwads trying to rip off people over it. I'm not saying that you are though. This game has no reason to keep going up like crazy, there's plenty of boards out there and the demand is not as crazy like 3rdS, plus 75% of people that own it don't even know how to play it. They don't deserve it! ST should come with a pre-requisite pop quiz to validate purchase.

Jus sayin'

The dude is selling a complete cps-2 SSF2X kit. They are all but extinct. I think its work over $500 but thats all I can afford to spend a the moment. So my offer still stands.

sneek

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Thanks for everyone's patience... First post has been updated with a pic and a little more info.

JoshuaMiller

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Sexy kit man!

Too bad you missed the frenzy on this game about 6 months ago, you would've made out like a bandit. . .

NOAH

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Tried to pm you but your inbox was full. Could you measure the dimensions of the squarish sticker/card?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
Sexy kit man!

Too bad you missed the frenzy on this game about 6 months ago, you would've made out like a bandit. . .

Yeah, we killed that frenzy on its tracks here though. Those silly price increases are ridiculous and are mostly due to ebay hounds trying to unload buy it now ridiculous mark ups.

SteveTren

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yeah, we killed that frenzy on its tracks here though. Those silly price increases are ridiculous and are mostly due to ebay hounds trying to unload buy it now ridiculous mark ups.

Apparently you didn't "kill" the frenzy. I'm offering $500 and getting the cold shoulder. How much is it gonna take to make this deal happen?

Tango

Tung's Hair Stylist
Rating - 97.7%
85   2   0
Not to shit on your parade dude, but this is worth more then 500.00 for sure. Sneek knows his shit too, dude is the Capcom kit master... Personally, I would love to own this but I know I cant afford it so Id rather not insult my man with offers that I could afford.

SteveTren

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Not to shit on your parade dude, but this is worth more then 500.00 for sure. Sneek knows his shit too, dude is the Capcom kit master... Personally, I would love to own this but I know I cant afford it so Id rather not insult my man with offers that I could afford.

Ok, how much then? $600, $700 $1000?

Brad1984

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will tell ya what guys, i have the exact same kit in green complete i will sell mine to a taker for $1000 comes with the B1 sized poster also....
There is a spanner thrown into the works....:-)

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Sneek is not the one to try to hustle, the man knows his shit. I might have more boards but this man kicks my ass in the number of kits he owns. I imagine the only reason he is selling this one is because he actually has another one.

This is something only someone who is willing to write a check for at least a grand can afford. If this was 3 years ago I would have snatched this already.

SteveTren

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yea, $1000 for that kit is more than I can spend. $700 is all I got and its not gonna happen. Congrats to whomever grabs it!

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
I have to say that at less you're an avid collector this is not worth it. Get the cart, download all the files and make an even better art set than the one provided, I know I'm gonna.

1K is unbelievably obscene but I know this is a rare kit.

SteveTren

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have to say that at less you're an avid collector this is not worth it. Get the cart, download all the files and make an even better art set than the one provided, I know I'm gonna.

1K is unbelievably obscene but I know this is a rare kit.

Yea, I thought $700 would surely be enough, but I guess if I owned it I would want more for it.
If you can make a high quality art set, I would be happy to buy some copies from you.

Brad1984

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i wasn't having a go here sneek... I am saying i have the same kit and they hard hard as fuck to find like we have them and if people want to whinge about spending $500 as the price this kit is worth way more than that....

sneek

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Well this has been a bit of a saga lol... last bump for this kit.

Taking best reasonable offer.

Cheers.