Search results

1. Fygee

NEOGEOKULT.COM

Call me crazy, but I sometimes enjoy the necrobumps. Fun to see what/which people were posting 10+ years ago.
  2. Fygee

Alien: Romulus 08/16/24

This is the way.
  3. Fygee

I agree with all of that, except that it blows the original away. I also prefer the original, but Aliens is still one hell of an amazing film. And yeah, the setup is contrived, but you know, 1980s.
  4. Fygee

FF7 Rebirth

Can we talk about how absolutely amazeballs the music is? I mean...fuck me, even just the Jenova themes are worth the price of admission. I can't wait for the soundtrack to be released.
  5. Fygee

You're entitled to your thoroughly incorrect opinion.
  6. Fygee

KoF XIV…or how I became less of a curmudgeon

That's really the key thing with 14. It just plays so damn good, and with its huge roster, there's plenty to love and easy to overlook the bad ones. But yeah, if you haven't given 15 it's due yet, you're definitely going to enjoy that one.
  7. Fygee

Fatal Fury: City of the Wolves

Demerits though for not having the Carl's Jr./Hardees knock off star sign.
  8. Fygee

Get well soon, Tak

Hoping for a speedy recovery Tak!
  9. Fygee

What would look good to you then in your opinion? Just curious.
  10. Fygee

FF7 Rebirth

Kind of awesome actually.
  11. Fygee

All of their new games since Sam Sho 2019 have been running Unreal 4 engine. Safe bet this one is too unless they've bumped up to Unreal 5, but I highly doubt that. I think it looks pretty fantastic. They've got the graphics totally nailed down and those stages look great. I just hope it plays...
  12. Fygee

Talking with gamers at work should be fun, but it's depressing.

Not one damn gamer where I work. Can't even have bad conversations about them.
  13. Fygee

Shinsetsu Samurai Spirits Bushido Retsuden- was it ever translated?

They posted about it on their Twitter. Can't post it here at the moment as I'm at work and my access to Musk's ego chamber is limited.
  14. Fygee

SNK and ARIKA announce collaboration to revamp non-fighting game IP!!

This is awesome! Safe to say it's not going to be an obscure IP, or at least obscure for SNK fans anyways. I don't think it will be a Metal Slug game as that IP is still considered active. That said, I really, really, really hope it's not some mobile gacha BS.
  15. Fygee

Shinsetsu Samurai Spirits Bushido Retsuden- was it ever translated?

Much to my surprise, apparently TerraOnion has indeed released a firmware update to fix the NeoGeoCD issue. Only thing is it doesn't work with SanDisk branded SDs.
  16. Fygee

NBA Season 23/24

Suns crashing and burning again. The roller coaster continues. Celtics absolutely embarrassed the Warriors, leading them by more than 50 by halftime. That team is just dominating, and as of right now are my favorite to win the championship this year.
  17. Fygee

Voice acting in videogames is rubbish

Mass Effect, Persona 3 Reload and 5 (along with it's spinoffs), System Shock 2 and 1 Remake, FF15, and FF7 Remake all have stellar voice acting. The majority of other games are at least serviceable. I don't know what you're on about. We've come a very long way from 90's cheese.
  18. Fygee

FF7 Rebirth

I'd say you're really missing out. Remake alone is so damn good that even if there weren't two more parts, it still would be a very satisfying experience.
  19. Fygee

FF7 Rebirth

Aerith die o no die? Still waiting on my copy to arrive in the mail. What's folk's impressions of it so far?