Search results

1. zombiesara

Anyone familiar with RPG Maker 2k3?

Apologies for possibly posting in the wrong forum, just wondering if anyone has used the software or knows of a good help forum regarding it. Thanks bros.
  2. zombiesara

Happy Birthday ZombieSara........

Yeah, I'm not dead. Fuck you guys :mad:
  3. zombiesara

Happy Birthday Domino-Chan!

981TCpFjaGs
  4. zombiesara

Hey Happy Birthday Lonesage!

Oh, excuse me, Happy Birthday comrade Dark Andy XXVI!
  5. zombiesara

Animal Crossing: City Folk, or come be gay with me the thread

Yeah, I've been playing the hell outta this game. Even went as far as joining the Animal Crossing Community forum. Couldn't get into the other games. I think the controls are what won my over. Anyone else got the bug? ps: my friend code is:4340-1108-4622, name sara, town little
  6. zombiesara

Vehicle registration questions....

Okay, so I have an extra expired tag just sitting around. We're getting another car this weekend, and I need to know if I can renew and register this tag/registration to the new car, or if I have to purchase an entirely new registration (something I would really rather not do). Also, we have a...
  7. zombiesara

fs/ft: gamegear, manga

First up is a broken Game Gear. It's pretty beat up, screen is shot (probably fixable, I'm just not willing), screen is scratched, etc I'll include the power adapter, case, magnifier, and the now obsolete tv tuner. games: Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (/w manual) Tazmania (/w manual and original box)...
  8. zombiesara

Has anyone had issues with the DS touchscreen?

We have 2 of the original gray models. Been playing with them more recently and noticed one of them has to be calibrated ever time I use the damn thing, and even then it doesn't seem to actually calibrate correctly. The other one is fine, and haven't noticed any problems. Anyone else experience...
  9. zombiesara

Hey mod-buddies.....

Since Nesagwa is being a douche and never coming back, can I have his post count? May I also have the custom rank of She-sagwa (or something to the nature). To live up to my new status, I will thus be a dickweed to anyone with a join date after 2004 (myself included).
  10. zombiesara

Yeah, so I got bored yesterday.....

And made these: I couldn't help myself.
  11. zombiesara

post videos of yourself! super special chat edition

http://s78.photobucket.com/albums/j82/ygolodohtem/?action=view&current=DSCF0260.flv post your videos :tickled: yeah i know we have a youtube thread, and a photo thread, but no "hey this is a video of me" threads.
  12. zombiesara

Anyone collect vinyl?

And if so, got anything interesting? I'm currently listening to Buddhist Monk chanting. It was a rather exciting find really.
  13. zombiesara

the Christmas recalls begin!

Apparently aqua dots contain a chemical associated with a common "date rape" drug......or rather are a common date rape drug...... http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21683347/ so many little balls so many possibilities.......:tickled: (if you've never heard of aqua dots...
  14. zombiesara

boredboredboredbored

sorry some of the scans are really bad
  15. zombiesara

dragonball z/one piece crossover comic

Okay, I'm gonna sound like a huge dork saying this, but......... Does anyone have the Dragonball Z/One Piece cross over, or any other Dragonball, or Z, crossover comics????? In English please.:tickled:
  16. zombiesara

Bowie may be the man, but that "Dance magic dance" song still sucked.

What the hell is going on? Wayne and I went and saw The Prestige last night, and were very surprised to see David Bowie as Tesla. This is the third time I've seen/heard him in something this weekend. He's the man and all, but come on.