Hey mod-buddies.....

zombiesara

, She-sagwa
Since Nesagwa is being a douche and never coming back, can I have his post count? May I also have the custom rank of She-sagwa (or something to the nature).

To live up to my new status, I will thus be a dickweed to anyone with a join date after 2004 (myself included).

aria

Former Moderator
Since Nesagwa is being a douche and never coming back, can I have his post count? May I also have the custom rank of She-sagwa (or something to the nature).

To live up to my new status, I will thus be a dickweed to anyone with a join date after 2004 (myself included).

She-sagwa? That's just too good to pass up. As for post count, that would involve merging him into you. Umm... wow, that sounded much more risque than it normally does.

zombiesara

, She-sagwa
She-sagwa? That's just too good to pass up. As for post count, that would involve merging him into you. Umm... wow, that sounded much more risque than it normally does.
I don't mind a merger. Its not like we aren't joined at the hip in RL.....why not on the interwebs too. :crying:

edit: btw, that's gonna make me lol, everytime I see it now.

Last edited:

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
So, as the newly dubbed "She-sagwa," how often will you break the fourth wall?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
nah, I think it's very likely that down the road, members will want to find posts by nesagwa, and this would just kill the posterity of that. It would kill the posterity of the site. I did this a bit in the past and I personally regret it. merging is not a good idea.

zombiesara

, She-sagwa
the post count isn't really a big deal......

the custom rank on the other hand......gold, PURE GOLD! :D

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
nah, I think it's very likely that down the road, members will want to find posts by nesagwa, and this would just kill the posterity of that. It would kill the posterity of the site.

I tried looking for hermegildo's GGX/Last Blade thread only to discover I can't search for any of his posts because he's a guest now.

Dunno what happened there, but yeah, that's a pain in the ass.

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
I tried looking for hermegildo's GGX/Last Blade thread only to discover I can't search for any of his posts because he's a guest now.

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140091

Links to animations are down.

Sad he caught a lot of flak for that post instead of being praised for opening peoples' eyes (mine included).

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Well yeah I eventually found it just by typing in 'GGX Last Blade Comparison', but it'd be nice if I could search for some of his other posts too if need be.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

I don't know how members suddenly change into guests. maybe it's a feature of the forum, but it's indeed a pain in the ass.