Search results

1. B

returning to the fold

Hi everyone, A few years back I had some money woes and sold all my neo stuff. Now I'd like to get a new setup and start over. I'm thinking of going the cmvs route this time, but I don't know much about what's out there. So far in the forums I've found the Omega Entertainment Machine and the...
  2. B

MVS, Saturn stuff, 2 slot, more

Trying to finish unloading what didn't sell a couple months back. A few of these things are not with me at the moment; I will be able to ship them out on the weekend. These items are marked with an * Anyway, here's what I'm getting rid of. These prices are shipped in the continental U.S. Does...
  3. B

Selling Collection SALE OVER, thanks all

In need of cash soon and have decided to sell my collection. If you want this stuff, you're going to have to pay for it fast; I'm leaving the country on vacation after Christmas so I have to ship stuff out by the morning of the 24th. So, yeah, you'll have to paypal me fast if you want in on...
  4. B

Dreamcast, import ps2 games, and more

All prices are shipped in the U.S.. Here's what I've got: Modded Dreamcast with controller, hookups, memory card, and ps2 to dreamcast controller adaptor. Please take note that the system makes noisy scratching sounds but plays fine. Also, the converter's memory card slot does not work...
  5. B

MVS SS2, Pulstar, Cup 98, FFS

All prices are shipped in the U.S.. Knock $5 off each additional item after the first. All games are legit. Here's what I've got: Pulstar with shockbox and insert (no label) - $85 SOLD Neo Geo Cup 98 with shockbox and insert- $30 Samurai Shodown 2 with shockbox and insert (tattered label) -...
  6. B

Please delete

I had a paypal transaction completed on the 14th for a cart. Since then, I have not heard word one from him despite my messaging and email. I don't wanna shit on his name or anything but I can't let this go on too much longer. Anyone else know him or what the deal is?
  7. B

Microswitch search in progress

Just had a microswitch go bad in one of my old style aes sticks last night. I was wondering if anyone knew who carried these in the states. The only site I found that sells them is Swedish. It's a Matsushita AH76515 Thanks in advance!
  8. B

Looking for mvs carts & Accessories

I'm looking for the following loose mvs carts. Japanese or English, any condition as long as they work and are legit. People in the states with positive feedback please. KOF 97 Last Blade 2 Also: Last Blade 1&2 Mooks Thanks for looking
  9. B

Turf Masters stats: What do they mean?

Last night I was trying to figure out what effect on gameplay each of the character stats had. So far I know that: Driving - driving distance (no brainer) Accuracy - the speed at which the bar moves up and down for putting or driving Putting - the number of squares on the putting meter Skill...
  10. B

WTB Money Idol Exchanger for PSX

The title says it all.
  11. B

Considering switching to cd

Well, I've got a 2 slot right now and I'm getting pretty sick of having a considerable amount of floor space in front of my tv taken up by it and my supergun. I also just bought Turf masters for $80 shipped (I couldn't wait for it any longer) and realized, "wow, I'm really throwing my money...
  12. B

How's the neo converter 2?

I'm thinking of unloading my mvs and supergun in place of an aes and neo converter 2. I just wanted to know what people think of it... Is it durable? Does it really work with all games no hitch? etc Any and all thoughts welcome. :)