returning to the fold

boogiepop

Quiz Detective
Hi everyone,

A few years back I had some money woes and sold all my neo stuff. Now I'd like to get a new setup and start over. I'm thinking of going the cmvs route this time, but I don't know much about what's out there. So far in the forums I've found the Omega Entertainment Machine and the Analogue CMVS Slim (at arcadeworks.net and analogueinteractive.com, respectively.) Are there any others I should be looking at? Is the lack of a reset button on the OEM an annoyance?

Thanks in advance to all responders!

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Hey did you once post at NGFL, years back? If so, you should drop in. Plenty of people there remember you and would be happy to see you return.

boogiepop

Quiz Detective
2D_Master - Yeah, I was a regular for a few years. Maybe I'll pop in later in the day.

Xian Xi - Beg pardon?

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
I've been researching the same thing and was looking into the CMVS route.

From what I've read the Omega and the Analogue Interactive CMVS's are the most recommended. I've seen a lot of reviews on youtube (classic Game Room, Gamester81, etc) and sites describing both. The reset button should be fixed using the unibios so it shouldnt pose a challenge.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
If you really want a Reset button, I can do that no problem.

boogiepop

Quiz Detective
Thanks, I had looked at the unibios website but didn't see any reset option on the screenshots they provided. I forgot that accessing the unibios in and of itself was a reset. It's all good. I'm gonna go with the OEM.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Welcome...back? I like my Omega just fine, but it's different strokes for different folks.