Search results

1. B

Interest check : Xbox 360 Reset Glitch Hacked

Hey everyone, I've got a Reset Glitch Hacked slim 360 that I don't play anymore and I was wondering what kind of interest there might be for something like that around here. It will play games for all regions and has the same basic functionality as a JTAG 360. It also has a built in USB port for...
  2. B

FS : PS3 and 360 games,PSP console, 3DS console and games, and all kinds of goodies

It's time for me to consolidate and get rid of some of my stuff I'm not using. Everything listed here is in perfect working condition. The prices I have listed were what I thought was fair, if you would like to make an offer please do! If you want to buy multiple items I will certainly knock a...
  3. B

Interest Check Halo Action Figures

I have a few sealed Halo, Halo2, and Halo3 figures I'm trying to sell..... Here's to hoping that someone here collects them!
  4. B

GTX 260 FS

I bought this card about 4 months ago and it has been used very lightly. I'm only selling it because I got a new card for DX11. The thermal paste has been replaced with AS5 and it runs nice and cool. Please post any questions here and I will be glad to answer them. Asking $80 + shipping...
  5. B

DeathSmiles LE Xbox 360 SOLD

asking $40 shipped......paypal only, inside cont. US only
  6. B

NES / SNES / GENESIS /Dreamcast bundle

I have a couple consoles and games to get rid of. Paypal only. Inside the Cont. US. Nes $35 + shipping (72 pin adapter has been refurbed by me) (comes with games listed below also) 2 controllers 1 Light Gun av/ac adapters Blaster Master Galaga Abadox Sky Shark - label is torn and ugly Game...
  7. B

FS Resident Evil 5 Edition Red Xbox 360

I have one that I don't really play, with everything except RE5 and HDMI cable(but I will include a component cable)....Excellent condition...$250 + shipping I also have the box, and it is in great condition too!
  8. B

Interest check DeathSmiles faceplate

When I went to pick mine up today they only had the LE and I don't collect any faceplates, so I'm probably going to sell it. Not sure what something like that is worth, so I was hoping someone could help me out, or make an offer on it. Thanks!
  9. B

Gunbird 2 DC complete...sold locally

I'm selling my copy of Gunbird 2 to fund my purchase of Death Smiles!! Like the description said I'm letting it go anywhere inside the continental US for $22 shipped, paypal only. It has a small crack in the front of the jewel case, other than that everything is excellent condition. The disc has...
  10. B

[FS] Genesis model 2, and Savemii for Wii....Prices Lowered

Paypal only, shipping inside continental US. PSP has custom firmware 5.00 m33-6. I will not put games on it before shipping it. Its the daxter edition and has been modded to exclusively charge from usb. The wall charge port has been removed to fit an internal microphone. The triggers have...
  11. B

WTB : DC VGA box

Looking for a working used VGA box. If you have one please post here or shoot me a pm.
  12. B

Jtag 360 Falcon System w/Accessories....SOLD!

I'm selling my personal JTAG 360 console. It is a Falcon system and has never had rrod or had to be repaired for any reason, very reliable. I have performed a couple cooling mods to ensure long life of the system and it has XBR3. The system comes with: 20gb hdd power brick a/v cables wireless...
  13. B

WTS/T Resident Evil Edition Xbox 360, Sega Genesis/CD/32X, Sega Saturn.....new prices

All of my items come from a smoke/pet free home. I have a LE Res Evil Xbox 360 that comes with 2 red controllers(and all cables and the original box). Both controllers have had the leds changed from green to red. The console is completely mint. I have probably only put ~20 hours of gameplay...
  14. B

MW2 Xbox 360, 8800 GTS, Dragon Age PC

Modern Warfare 2 - $35 shipped Dragon Age PC - $30 shipped 8800 GTS 320 - very clean and never overclocked - $45 shipped Here's a pic.....All prices are shipped inside cont US I also have a Saturn and a Sega CD if anyone is interested
  15. B

Any interest in Jtag Xbox 360?

I have an Xbox 360 that is running XBR version 3 that I am trying to sell. This allows among many things for the region of the console to be changed. I know that there might be a few people here that could be interested in playing games from other regions(without having to import a console)...
  16. B

Rapidfire Xbox 360 Controllers

These controllers have 3 mode stealth rapidfire mods. The firing rates are as follows: Mode 1 - COD 4 - 14 shots per second Mode 2 - Gears of War - 8 shots per second Mode 3 - COD 5 - 7.5 shots per second They are all brand new controllers. The white ones are $50 + shipping. I only have one...
  17. B

BlazBlue Xbox 360 LE xxSOLDxx

I got this on release day, and have only played it twice. The bonuse features disc is still sealed. PM me with any questions, and I will only ship to the US lower 48 states. Thanks, Chase
  18. B

Looking for GripShift for psp

I have a Marvel Vs Capcom 2 dc for trade, let me know if you may be interested...I will be happy to take a pic if needed.
  19. B

Cleaning out almost everything

I have lots to sale.........and I will NOT part these out unless they go a while without sellin, cont. US only, Paypal only.........with that being said, I think that these prices are MORE than fair **I have 2 Saturn bundles, out of the two consoles available one has round buttons and one has...
  20. B

Looking for a white zune

If you have one available, please pm me.......must have the original box and be in VERY good condition thanks