Any interest in Jtag Xbox 360?

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I have an Xbox 360 that is running XBR version 3 that I am trying to sell. This allows among many things for the region of the console to be changed. I know that there might be a few people here that could be interested in playing games from other regions(without having to import a console), just let me know if you have any questions.

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
I have an Xbox 360 that is running XBR version 3 that I am trying to sell. This allows among many things for the region of the console to be changed. I know that there might be a few people here that could be interested in playing games from other regions(without having to import a console), just let me know if you have any questions.

You can change the region of the console? Is the console banned? Im interested, as long as I can play the shooters on the thing, but I dont know anything about the updating process. LMK

Thanks

Chris

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
No, its not banned, but if you try to take it on Live it will be. I can change the region to whatever you would like, and it will be tied to that region unless you change it yourself. It's not difficult to do and as long as you keep a backup of your original nand image (which i have) you'll be safe. :smirk:

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I just sold this one for $165, it was a non-HDMI system. I should get a couple more in the next few days if anyone is interested.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I have another Jtag system, its a Xenon board with 12v fan mod on the gpu with a couple cooling mods. It runs a little louder than normal, but should stay cool. If you purchase it just tell me what region you would like it set to and ill take care of it and get it shipped right out! $165 takes the system and shipping.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Just so everyone knows, this system is on a first come first served basis. It will not be promised to anyone. I have the opportunity to get my hands on more of these systems, but I have to act fast.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I have another Jtag system, its a Xenon board with 12v fan mod on the gpu with a couple cooling mods. It runs a little louder than normal, but should stay cool. If you purchase it just tell me what region you would like it set to and ill take care of it and get it shipped right out! $165 takes the system and shipping.

bump :multi_co:

Random

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi i would like to buy the jtag I live in arkansas so we can work out the details please reply :)