Search results

1. S

Various stuff + MVS kit accessories

Got to clear space so priced to GTFO PP GIFT + fees. Shipping not included. Contact me for a quote. Located in the UK, will ship internationally Deathsmiles OST (new) £5 Der Secret of Mana (SFC) £10 Guwange OST (Sealed) £22 Parodius Deluxe Pack PSX (no cover insert, disc...
  2. S

Quickfire sale: Jamma, Console, Press Exclusives & more

Selling stuff I love for cash I need. PP Gift only or fees covered plz. Postage extra. Everything in good condition unless specified otherwise. No holds this time, first to pay gets the game, regardless of enquiry time. PCB Raiden Fighters Cart (JP) - £60 Raiden Fighters 2 Cart (JP) - £90...
  3. S

The Crusades

Sales Crusade Begins Old Threads: My life for sale The Purges All items sold on previous threads have now been delivered. Once again Paypal gift or fee coverage required. Shipping extra, we'll work out the cheapest/most suitable method. Will attempt to avoid customs charges on request, no...
  4. S

WTB: Zed Blade bare cart

Looking for a bare Zed Blade MVS cart with genuine english label. Must be in decent shape and original. Pls PM me if you got one! :)
  5. S

NOS Factory fresh Espgaluda PCB shipped/Cave Box/Art

Ok, got a basically unused new-old-stock Espgaluda kit that was the last in the batch from Sophiacorp in Japan and it's due to be split down at zero profit - can't afford to be kept (impulse purchases and all that.) The entire kit is already agreed for splitting, but nothing will be sold until...
  6. S

Can someone tell me if the label on this Zed Blade is fake?

The PCB inside is 100% real, and has 076 marked on all the chips. But the label looks fake. Can anyone confirm if it is fake or a variant for me, and how much a ZB cart would be worth if the label was fake but the PCB is original? Really appreciate the help!
  7. S

WTB: Operation Ragnarok/Zed Blade MVS cart (or kit?)

Looking for this unappreciated MVS cart. Willing to pay whatever taking into account general condition/condition of label and whatnot. After Japanese version, and will take a look at kits if anyone has one. :) Thanks!
  8. S

FS/FT: PS3 Resident Evil 5- Brand new press copy £25 shipped

EDIT: REDUCED TO £25 SHIPPED IN UK!:loco: Really sorry guys, I know forum rules but my camera's busted - will attempt a few shots with my mobile phone in a bit and upload them asap As stated, this is a brand new press only copy of RE5 on PS3 (comes in it's a jewel case with insert - same cover...
  9. S

FS: Death Smiles 2 flyer - now w/freebie & better images

Death Smiles 2 Flyer - £7 Will throw in the Switch flyer with it. ;) PM if interested, the flyer looks way nicer than the actual game! :laugh: Shipping is free in the UK, a little extra overseas depending on location. Apologies for the picture quality of the actual flyer, it looks more...
  10. S

Terry Bogard baseball cap - official SNK merchandise

Terry Bogard official SNK baseball cap - brand new. SOLD!
  11. S

Big clearout sale! (And something at the bottom for Neo freaks!)

Time to start the sales. All sorts of bits n pieces here, please have a browse. I've put pics up of everything. Shipping extra: Will ship worldwide so everyone can capitalise on the rubbish strength of the pound, paypal accepted, shipping insurance offered. Please PM me if you have any wants...
  12. S

GOTHIC HIMEKURI IMAGE GIRL (LARGE FIGURE)

GOTHIC HIMEKURI IMAGE GIRL (LARGE FIGURE) (X2 available - boxed and brand new) A gorgeously made 1/7 scale figure - comes fully boxed brand new. Now only £15! An idea of size (Note: The colour shown below is not available.) PM if interested!
  13. S

CPS2 SSF2 With mint, complete original art!

Hey all, I managed to get my hands on this not too long ago. The board itself works perfectly. Cosmetically the case is ok, pretty clean and not too banged up - but the sticker has undergone some...tearing (see the picture.) Dunno who did that, some frustrated arcade owner. Aside from this...
  14. S

CPS2 SSF2 With mint, complete original art!

Moved -wrong section - please lock.
  15. S

Street Fighter IV poster!

Shweet SFIV Poster, not available for sale in shops anywhere, ever. 1 sold X2 more available Big, lovely and exclusively new - yours for a £8, plus a quid for p&p.
  16. S

RARE PS2 NEO GEO STICK 2

NOW SOLD!! With great regret I need to let this go... I need the cash and it hasn't really got that much use overall. It's the finest Neo Stick available for the PS2 or anything accepting PS2 connections. The Neo Stick 2 is officially SNK licensed and made identically to the original Neo Geo...
  17. S

WTB: GUNFORCE 2/GEO STORM PCB

Let me know if you have one to sell! Thanks!:)
  18. S

PSP: FF CRISIS CORE - new!

Got a brand new Crisis Core - it's a Press edition, comes in it's own little case, with a little cover insert. No instructions as such, but if you want I'll include the Square Enix flyer thing it came with (which I suppose might be rather special to FF fans, cos it's press only gubbins.) SOLD...
  19. S

THE JAPANESE FIGURE THREAD

Ok, I'm sick of posting multiple threads. Here I've collected all of the figures I have for sale into one simple thread. I've knocked prices right down already, but if you're buying multiples feel free to PM with offers. THE JAPANESE FIGURE THREAD: Shipping costs: All shipping costs are for...
  20. S

Megadrive shmups+Dreamcast+others!

Thunderforce 3 (Japanese) - £8 - tear at top of spine. See pics, otherwise complete. Thunderforce IV (Pal) - £14 - Complete and MINT!! Hellfire (Pal) - £4 - Complete & excellent condition! All three for £22 shipped! (Or £1.50 shipping per game). THUNDERFORCE 3: THUNDERFORCE IV...