Search results

1. K1ngArth3r

Cyber-Lip MVS corrupt sound

I need to some help and advice on how to fix my Cyber-Lip MVS board. The fault is the sound is completely messed up, I have filmed a video so you can hear it. Some of the sounds appear okay, were as other sounds are messed up. I don't want do start desoldering chips randomly and comparing...
  2. K1ngArth3r

The TakeOver - Scrolling beat'em up for PC and soon for PS4 & Switch

Released today on Stream with 30% off, looks really good. Judge for yourself: Buy here
  3. K1ngArth3r

Project Neon: A brand new Shoot 'Em Up for the Neo Geo

Just had a notification about a new NEO-GEO game potential arriving on MVS and AES December 2020 https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fullset/project-neon-a-brand-new-shoot-em-up-for-the-neo-geo I’m not sure what to think, it’s not the traditional horizontal gameplay at first glance. We...
  4. K1ngArth3r

WTB: Service Panel for MVS-25-4 V3

I'm looking for a Service Panel (Including cabling if possible) for my Big Red.
  5. K1ngArth3r

K1ngArth3r's - The Games Room "2016"

Thought i'd share my games room for 2016 This is room 1 of 2, the other room which is still being worked will be my arcade. The setup consists of: Monitors Sharp SF1 21G Sony PVM-20L4 Audio Technics SA-EX100 Technics SH-GE70 Jamo D 365 Switch gscartsw: automatic 8:1 SCART-RGB switch...
  6. K1ngArth3r

FS: US NEO-GEO CD Games

Having a clear out in readiness for my new games room. Aggressors of Dark Kombat Art of Fighting 2 Art of Fighting 3: Path of the Warrior Baseball Stars 2 Double Dragon (Sealed, with Spine card) Fatal Fury 3: Road to the Final Victory Fatal Fury Special King of Fighters '94, The Real Bout Fatal...
  7. K1ngArth3r

Aggressors Of Dark Kombat US AES

I'd love to be able to replace my gamers condition copy of Aggressors of Dark Kombat US on the home system for a good > great condition.
  8. K1ngArth3r

K1ngArth3r's Neo-Geo Collection 2014

It's the end of the year and I thought I'd share my Neo-Geo collection with everyone. It's not the best collection by a long way, but I enjoyed looking through the pictures so thought others might too :) English HomeCart Collection
  9. K1ngArth3r

WTB: Matrimelee AES US

I've been looking for a Matrimelee US AES copy for the longest time! Love the game, OST is amazing! Just cannot find a copy that's not at crazy money! Will offer $500 for the game if someone wants to sell?
  10. K1ngArth3r

WTB: SS2 Euro & League Bowling Dog Tag

Looking for Samurai Shodown II (Euro) Home Cart League Bowling (Dog-Tag) Home Cart Must be complete in nice condition :glee:
  11. K1ngArth3r

SOLD: NEOGEO NTSC-J Home System (UK)

NEOGEO NTSC-J Console (Boxed) Socketed Official UNIBIOS 3.0 (Upgradable) RGB Mod Official memory card (Boxed) £275 Delivered to UK mainland - SOLD I've decided to part with my Japanese Neo-Geo Advanced Entertainment System, I only have US/Euro home carts in my collection now so just keeping...
  12. K1ngArth3r

WTB: Puzzle Bobble 2 mini marquee/sticker strip

I recently purchased an MVS kit of Puzzle Bobble 2 but it unbeknown to me it was missing the mini marquee and sticker strip. I'm not that bothered about the sticker strip but would really like a mini to put in my cab when I have this game in there. Does anyone have one at a decent price they...
  13. K1ngArth3r

MVS Minis//Art Sets

Clearing out my loose marquees, many for sale! I don't want to sell individually if I can help it but I guess £5 per piece delivered if I have too :) The List: All gone! The Pictures:
  14. K1ngArth3r

WTB: SVC Chaos: SNK vs. Capcom NGHC US

I've missed out on this over the last few years and now can't find it. Does anyone have a US copy in home cart flavour they would sell or exchange for something else? FFS I posted in the selling section and can't delete, please can someone move to the wanted section :(
  15. K1ngArth3r

Super Sidekicks (NHC) AES - Euro

Selling my duplicates, here's a copy of Super Side Kicks home cart (European release) Condition Insert: 7/10 - Wear to the top as you can see in the photo Box 4/10 - Poor, cracking and bits missing (Not noticeable on the shelf) Cart - 8/10 - Pretty good Manual - 7/10 - No baggie but pretty...
  16. K1ngArth3r

NTSC-J - Playstation 2 (PS2) Titles

I'm having a purge of my games collection, I don't own a NTSC-J Playstation 2 and although these games look fantastic I don't need them in my collection. I've owned them since they were first released and they have just sat on my shelf! All games are brand new and sealed in mint condition...
  17. K1ngArth3r

PaperBoy 3 Trailer!

18. K1ngArth3r

WTB> Ninja Commando (Home Cart - US or Euro)

I've not seen this pop up for a while and wondered if anyone had a copy they could sell me?
  19. K1ngArth3r

WTB: Football Frenzy Euro or Dog Tag

Does anyone have a spare complete copy of Football Frenzy they could sell me? Looking for either Dog Tag or Euro version only. Cheers ;)
  20. K1ngArth3r

K1ngArth3r's Collection 2013

While my collection is nowhere near as good as most I thought I'd share it anyways... Pictures coming soon Video Available now :)