Search results

1. Takumaji

Have You Ever Thought Of...

...reducing your games and systems collection to just one system? This isn't a dessert island question, more like musing on the stuff you have and how often you use/play it. I've found that having lots of stuff does not always mean lots of fun. Having a choice is nice but the more you have...
  2. Takumaji

Happy Birthday, Mouse Master

Have a nice one and please come back one day.
  3. Takumaji

Atari 400 Mini

Aaaand the emu-in-a-box releases continue with the Atari 400 Mini: https://atari.com/products/atari-400-mini "The 400 Mini is a half-sized version of the distinctively styled Atari 400, emulating the whole 8-bit Atari range from the 400 to the 130XE, and the Atari 5200 home console. Also...
  4. Takumaji

Merry Christmas, neo-geo.com!

I wish you and your loved ones a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
  5. Takumaji

Anyone In Christmas Mood?

Coz I am. Lots of candles, we got delicious Christmas cookies from a friend and are well-stocked with food for the next few days. Raclette, roast goose with dumplings and red cabbage, lamb chops, fried carp, nice wines and more good stuff. Xmas cigar + cognac also ready. My babe will get a...
  6. Takumaji

Have You Played Atari Today?

Now that the 2600+ is out, let's talk about the system, the "new" Atari company, VCS, the new joysticks, games and everythiiiing -> I've decided to skip on the 2600+ for now, it's a emu-in-a-box console which does not really bother me, even though I would have preferred something more...
  7. Takumaji

What Is The Best NES Console/Hardware Platform?

I have a standard grey front-loading NES that sometimes has problems reading carts, reseating them usually helps but it has gotten slightly worse over time so I might have to inspect it one day and repair/replace some parts. There are many different NES models, front loader, top loader...
  8. Takumaji

Happy Birthday, Billkwando

Have a good one, original gangster.
  9. Takumaji

BIG6 Control Pad for SEGA Genesis

https://rondoproducts.com/products/big6-control-pad-for-sega-genesis Anyone bought one of those? I did and it feels good to use but I'm having troubles playing some CD games. In Thunderhawk, I can't let the heli climb with the usual hold-C-and-Up command, just keeps beeping. They say it has...
  10. Takumaji

The Sega SG-1000/MK II/MK III/SK-1100/SC-3000/SC-3000H Thread

Lately I've been playing SG-1000 games using a SD cart that I bought from Aliexpress which lets you play them on a Master System. As a Sega fan, I always wanted a real SG-1000 but other priorities pushed it back over the years and now they have become quite expensive, specially the original...
  11. Takumaji

Happy Birthday, yagamikun!

Have a good one.
  12. Takumaji

Happy 40th Birthday, MSX!

MSX came to life in 1983, 40 years ago, feels like yesterday, yadda yadda yadda. I'm playing Space Manbow at the moment, also gonna give Bombjack and Penguin Adventure a spin. Here are two MSX threads we had lately...
  13. Takumaji

Happy Birthday, k'_127 and F4U57!

Have a good one, gents.
  14. Takumaji

Musicians Post Your Tracks/Songs/Links In Here

Couldn't find the old thread anymore so here's a new one. Uploaded two semi-new tracks to SoundCloud (free download): Kinda melodic, not much noise, you may listen without plugs.
  15. Takumaji

Resident Evil Medikit, Anyone?

https://www.konsolenkost.de/de/9951300_243652/?utm_source=Klaviyo&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=PS5%20Gewinnspiel%20ANNOUNCEMENT%20(01GV66FW77N7QZSP0HC03R2M2B)&utm_id=01GV66FW77N7QZSP0HC03R2M2B&_kx=thvJTOsc0fx9vgU3SNQL9xBVtfPETGTsTFuLDQJbdLg%3D.Yxcfgn I... I'm at a loss of words. Only €199.99...
  16. Takumaji

Should The Marketplace Be Opened Up for Everyone?

At the moment you gotta rack up a certain number of posts and be commonly accepted to use the Marketplace. Now some members have suggested to open up the market for everyone, which means 0-post n00bs as well as regulars and veterans. The market restrictions were implemented after a number of...
  17. Takumaji

Which System To Buy As a N00b?

Recently I had a chat with a friend who wants to go back into handheld gaming. She had a Game Boy for about a year as a kid which she traded in for a Game Gear. Now she wants to pick up the pieces so to speak and is looking for a system that is mostly focussed on classic games from the late 80s...
  18. Takumaji

Power Base Mini And Mini FM Converters for Genesis/Mega Drive

The Power Base Mini and Mini FM Converters by Rondo Products let you play Master System games on your Genesis/Mega Drive. Mini FM also adds FM sound for games that support it, like R-Type, Rastan, Double Dragon, etc. (see full list here). The first version of the Japanese Master System came...
  19. Takumaji

Merry Christmas, neo-geo.com!

I wish you and your loved ones a Merry Christmas, a peaceful time and all the fun in the world. Cheers to you asshats and stay how you are, wouldn't want it any other way. Love, Tak & the neo-geo.com crew
  20. Takumaji

Are There "Curated" Or Otherwise Known-Good ROMs?

Coz I'm getting tired of games that crash in the last level or otherwise behave oddly. I have Everdrive carts for some of my old systems and things are fine most of the time but I've also wasted many hours trying to find proper ROMs for a game, only to have it freeze on me in the worst possible...