Search results

1. The Spaceknight

Is SNKP still capable of producing a modern-day Crystalis sequel?

Yes, KOF is nice and I'm a huge Metal Slug fan, but this is something I'd want to see more than anything.
  2. The Spaceknight

I was completely shocked to find out it was SNK that published Capcom's first ever game

...in North America http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vulgus Let that sink in for a moment... SNK was the publisher of noob Capcom's first ever game in the North American market. Looking at today, it's just... Seriously, what the fuck happened??? (Though, I guess part of that question would be...
  3. The Spaceknight

I recently discovered KOF XIII only shipped 530000 units. So now what...?

SNK's biggest, most popular franchise, and its (aside from KOF XI) best-recieved installment in a good while... and it only ships 530000 copies. (sighs) After I got past some of the art style, I really enjoyed the game too. Now what? Where does SNKP go from here? I don't know. Maybe... just...
  4. The Spaceknight

Name at least five current 2d developers better than Treasure

At least better from your perspective. And what makes each of the them better than the 2D dev mainly considered the best of the best? Go.
  5. The Spaceknight

Fuck this bullshit - time to develop stuff other than fighters and shooters

Usually, I just tend to lurk nowadays, but after finding about the rumor (and I hope it's nothing more than that), I had to get something off my chest. I can't help but feel a lack in product diversity has led to this current situation. I love KOF and Metal Slug as much as the next guy, but why...
  6. The Spaceknight

Has it ever been stated who designed Iori?

Was it Shinkiro?
  7. The Spaceknight

Why can't SNK simply have Hiroaki be responsible for the art direction of all of KOF?

...or Styleos or something? Even though I've never really had a problem with KOF graphics in the past (loved it even), the graphics for this game look fine. The animation is also top-notch. Since I haven't gotten a chance to try it out, the gameplay remains to be seen. The problem is the...