Search results

1. P

Flying Hamster on Super CD-ROM 2.....april fools joke?

You think this is true Its posted on April 1st, so I think its a joke http://www.game-atelier.com/flyinghamster/en/index.html
  2. P

Cave board DIP switch

I have 2 newer baords (Esp 2 and Deathsmile),where the DIP switch is not working. I tested other cave boards (pinksweets,muchi pork,ibara) on the same machine and they work. The 2 in question have 2 red lights "on" on the board near JAMMA conection. The others that work have one or none "on". I...
  3. P

Excellentcom.net shipping special packing

Has anyone ever bought Cave kits from Excellent and asked them to package the kits in a shipping box, to keep the actual cave box nice and mint? Also ship the poster in a shipping tube. I'm willing to pay a litttle extra. Did it work out? I'd like to order one, but for that kind of $$, I'd like...
  4. P

Why is Mushi JAMMA still so expensive?

Why is this board still so costly? Is it the production numbers? Or are arcade ops hanging on to it.
  5. P

Play-Asia coupon for use

I have a Play-Asia coupon I won't be using. Expires Jan 30th 2006. Just post here if you use it. EE-QIQ-XZW
  6. P

Ibara Black Label

Excellent.com just sent this e-mail out for pre-orders. Crazy price and all :loco: ,but some may be interested,since the DoDonPachi Black label kit still has demand Ibara Black Label CAVE latest shooting game Price : USD2,144 each (Brand new box set) IMPORTANT ~~ Only 100 pcs available...
  7. P

WTB Super Galdelic Hour(PS2) & Dancing Sword(GBA)

I am still looking for these 2 Japanese games. Super Galdelic Hour(PS2) & Dancing Sword(GBA) Must be complete and not damaged in any way. Also the JAMMA PCB's listed below :)
  8. P

Mushihime Sama Price

This PCB will be the next Cave game I will want some day When do you think this PCB will be more affordable?....like below $500 With the PS2 version coming out,do you think this board will get that low in price eventually? :conf: Thanks
  9. P

WTB:GBA Dancing Sword,PS2 Super Galdelic Hour

WTB:GBA Dancing Sword,PS2 Super Galdelic Hour I'm looking for these 2 console games in COMPLETE,like NEW condition Anyone??? thnx
  10. P

Coinopexpress(boots?)

How is Coinopexpress as far as bootleg PCB's are concerned? I know they are reliable for delivery. I got an Atomiswave kit from them a while back. I want to order some PCB's ,but I don't want the boots.
  11. P

US PS2 Castle Shikigami 2 rare already?

What's up with this game? The US PS2 version just came out and its not available anywhere already. EB's had it on their site and it disappeared pretty fast. I hope XS Games makes more copies.
  12. P

Wanted:DIP sheet scans for PGM games

Hi, I need some scans/copies of 2 DIP sheets for these two PGM games. Both are english. Killing Blade Dragon World 3 please send to pLeco289@aol.com thanks in advance for any help
  13. P

Chat room not working for me

The chat room doesn't work for me. When I click the chat room I go to a blank page that continuously loads the page and never stops.Then when I click back to the forums,it says I'm in the chat. What going on? Is there some setting I need to change in the user CP? thanks
  14. P

Best place to buy an Atomiswave system

Where is the best place to buy an Atomiswave system in the USA? I'm interested in getting a NEW system with Dolphin Blue and all the DOCS and artwork sometime in the future. Highwaygames any good? thanks :)
  15. P

Anyone picking up Rainbow Dodgeball for PS1?

Anyone getting this new Dodgeball game released today?Pretty expensive for a PS1 game....$60 at NCS and VGD. Karl B
  16. P

RotD posters and flyers....Shawn please read

Shawn has a bunch of posters and flyers for this game to be given away. My question is do pre-orders of the game get 1st dibs on these?Or will they be given away on all orders starting now until they are gone. Basically does everyone that gets the game get a poster/flyer? These posters and...
  17. P

X2 .....shooter

Does the game X2 for Saturn or PSX exist? It was advertised in the back of Gamefan years back for a few months. It's a shooter. Did it come out under another name?