Excellentcom.net shipping special packing

PLECO

I am an old, old man. ,
Has anyone ever bought Cave kits from Excellent and asked them to package the kits in a shipping box, to keep the actual cave box nice and mint? Also ship the poster in a shipping tube. I'm willing to pay a litttle extra.
Did it work out?
I'd like to order one, but for that kind of $$, I'd like it in mint condition.:) :)

Also thinking about getting the PGM2 with OL2.:mr_t:

thanks

Darren870

Previously Lusted for Lard
They pack everything really nice. Its the only company I've gotten mail from on a sunday.

All the kits I have ever purchased we in a double card board box with peanuts and bubble wrapped like crazy.

not sonic

King of Typists,
15 Year Member
if its a used kit, its probable that the original box was used to ship it (imagine that...) or could be written on, etc. or its missing all together.

if its a new kit the box is probably un touched.

they do put the kit boxes in a box to ship though. i dont know how they ship posters.

cave box drama :oh_no:

Battlesmurf

Edo Express Delivery Guy
boxes are fine- but ASK FOR EXTRA PROTECTION ON THE POSTERS. Fannie has killed an Espy 2 poster, a Futari Poster, and several other *not as hard to find* posters. Great place to deal with, decent prices, awesome service, hot service lady- but the posters get bumped in half all the time.