Search results

1. G

WTB: Dreamcast Imports Zero Gunner 2, Psyvariar 2, Trizeal

WTB: Dreamcast Import Shooters Zero Gunner 2, Psyvariar 2, and Trizeal Also looking for: Pro Pinball Trilogy (PAL) Looking for each. Would prefer them complete. Please message me with your asking prices and conditions. Thanks, Gerken
  2. G

FA: NGPC Last Blade and MOTM Both UK Hardcase

I have 2 NGPC games now on eBay. Snag them for a good price. No reserve. #1: Last Blade NGPC UK Hardcase COMPLETE with all original inserts (pink slip, yellow insert). Everything in EXCELLENT condition! Last Blade NGPC #2: The Match of the Millennium SNK vs Capcom: NGPC UK Hardcase COMPLETE...
  3. G

CLOSED

Found it. Thanks, Gerken
  4. G

WTB: Tactics Ogre GBA *closed*

WTB: Tactics Ogre GBA With manuel preferred. Complete would be nice, but cart only is acceptable. PM me your asking price. Thanks, Gerken
  5. G

FA: Shock Troopers 2nd MVS cart No Reserve

I listed a Shock Troopers 2nd Squad Neo Geo MVS Cart on eBay. Starting bid is $5.00! And there is no reserve! eBay Item number: 6125226019 Happy bidding :-) Gerken
  6. G

WTB: Tech Romancer DC, and Groove on Fight Saturn

If you have either of these titles PM me your asking price. Tech Romancer (US) Dreamcast Groove on Fight (JAP) Saturn Thanks, Gerken
  7. G

WTB/WTTF: Ninja Masters for Neo Geo CD

Hey, just checking if anyone has one of these available. I would be willing to buy if the price is right, but I also happen to have a few items for trade if someone is interested in them. NGPC: Last Blade (Complete UK Edition in Clamshell) Snk Vs Capcom: MOTM (Complete UK edition in Clamshell)...
  8. G

WTB: Ninja Masters NGCD

Looking to buy Ninja Masters for Neo Geo CD. I would like it as complete as possible, with manuel, cd and case. Its ok if the spine card is not included. Send me a message if you have one for sale. Thanks, Gerken
  9. G

*DONE, Found one* WTB: Vampire Chronicles Dreamcast Import

Looking for a complete one. Vampire Chronicles for Dreamcast. Let me know if you have one for sale. Thanks, Gerken
  10. G

WTB: Slap Happy Rhythm Busters (PSX)

Slap Happy Rhythm Busters (PSX) Please IM me if you have this game. I would like it complete if possible. Let me know, Thanks, Gerken
  11. G

WTB: Original Ninja Masters MVS Cart

If you have one, let me know what your asking price is. I'm considering picking one up if the price is right :-) Thanks, Gerken
  12. G

FS: AOF 3 Limited Edition for Neo CD

Whats Included in the Art of Fighting LE Edition: Outside holding box in which everything is held Original CD with case, manuel and spine card Robert's Coin and Coin Holding Box AOF Art Book AOF Art Stickers Here is the rundown: The CD itself is in very good near excellent condition. There are...
  13. G

Neo Geo PC games by Mega King? (Ports)

I know its been asked before, but where in the world do you get these things? I've been dying to try out their latest release (Metal Slug 4), but have no clue where to get ahold of these PC ports. Anyone know how?
  14. G

eBay Auctions: Neo CD's Metal Slug 1,2, and Ninja Masters

Neo Geo CD's for Auction on eBay Metal Slug 1 (US Version) <a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4315&item=3012603944&rd=1" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4315&item=3012603944&rd=1</a> Item #: 3012603944 Metal Slug 2 (US...
  15. G

Neo CD's for Sale Some RARE *Update*

The following Neo CD's are for sale... When you gotta get some dough, you just gotta X-P So now I'm willing to part with some of the finer pieces of what used to be my collection. Humble yes, but a collection at least. :-P 1. Samurai Shodown 4 (US Version) ~$30 2. Ragnagard (Japanese) ~$? 3...
  16. G

FS: A few Neo CD's *Updated*

I have a few Neo Geo CD's I'm looking to sell off, I would be nice if I could sell them all together or at least 2-3 or more at a time to save on shipping, but whatever works. Heres what I have....(may update with more later.) 1. Art of Fighting 3 Limited Box Edition JAP version: The cd has 2-3...
  17. G

EGAD! Metal Slug 4 for PC is a reality! KOF PC Port Collection?!?

Go to Altavista's Babblefish translator and type in "www.megaking.co.kr." Go to #Korean, then look in the upper right hand corner and you will see a headline that has Metal Slug 4 PC in it. You will see pictures of what the Metal Slug 4 PC box will look like... You will also see a very...
  18. G

EGAD! Metal Slug 4 for PC is a reality! KOF PC Port Collection?!?

Go to Altavista's Babblefish translator and type in "www.megaking.co.kr." Go to #Korean, then look in the upper right hand corner and you will see a headline that has Metal Slug 4 PC in it. You will see pictures of what the Metal Slug 4 PC box will look like... You will also see a very...
  19. G

FS: Neo Geo CD's and 1 MVS cart *updated*

Art of Fighting 3 Limited Box Set (Japanese) (Email for all info) (?) Double Dragon (Japanese) scratchless with spine card ($25) Futsal (Japanese) scratchless with spine card (?) Ragnagard (Japanese) very minimal surface scratches, no spine (?) WindJammers (US version) limited surface...
  20. G

WTB: Card Fighters Clash 2

Let me know if you have it, (Complete perferred) but whatever you have please let me know as well as what you are selling it for. Thanks, Gerken