Search results

1. N

My column at Prizm Dash....

I'm thinking about starting an almost daily column if I get a good response. I'm going to put it over on Prizm Dash to help try to get some people over there, and so will keep it exclusive over there for now. <a href="http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~dash/board/read.php?TID=284"...
  2. N

MOTM 2...........

Had SNK Vs Capcom: MOTM 2 ever come out, who or what would you have liked to see in the game? Billy Kane and Vega are a must but beyond that what would you have like to see? Possible Street Fighter III characters, more Samurai Showdown characters, Darkstalkers, or what?. I would have like to see...
  3. N

Farewell SNK 1978- 2001

Farewell SNK 1978- 2001 Farewell SNK 1978- 2001 It has recently occurred that SNK will finally have to close down its doors after 23 years of being in the videogame business. Many were either shocked (hoped SNK would be able to restructure) or expected all along any way and weren't that...
  4. N

SNK Gone?!!!!

I saw a bunch of topics in the main news forum about SNK being gone! I've been gone for a while from these forums and don't feel like reading all that stuff right now, so could someone make a small summary of what's been going on in the Neo-Geo world this past month or so?
  5. N

Samurai Showdown(fans and supporters come inside)!

It seems that alot of members have recently said this series is "crap", all Samurai Showdown supporters come inside and lets discuss Samurai Showdown. What's your favorite one Samurai Showdown fans? I say the best one is the the fourth one. If you don't like Samurai Showdown go ahead and say it...
  6. N

Neo- Pocket 32

A year back before SNK left the American and European markets rumors were flying around, that a 32-Bit Neo Pocket system was being devolped to compete with the likes of the Gameboy Advance and was then thought of to be released in the end of 2001. If it had been released, how much do you think...
  7. N

Game you want in English.......

What game would you want released in English if you had your choice? Biomotor Unitron 2, Cardfighter's Clash 2, Ogre Battle Gaiden, Ganbre Neo Poke or perhaps a rerelease of some of the more older rarer games like Faseli!, Last Blade, or Evolution..... Personally I would go with CFC2 because I...
  8. N

NGPC Game you wish came out......

If you could have your choice of just two unreleased rumored NGPC games from this list of the intresting ones. What two would you choose? KOF:R-3, SNK VS Capcom: MOTM 2, World Heroes Pocket, Magican Lord, Ikari Warriors,Metal Slug: 3rd Mission, Windjammers, Digital Primate, Chu Chu Rocket and...
  9. N

NGPC.....................

Can I do a Neo Pocket section for neo-geo.com I have a site already but it loads slowly and no people seem to visit it. I already have a lot of stuff on my site done so I could put it on this site.
  10. N

My NGPC has a problem......

When I turned it on last night to play some more MOTM the thing turned it self off. Then when I turned it on again (I guess the time/clock battery is dead) it asked me for all that language and time stuff so I put it in and it reset itself! It then started loading the usual NGPC starting screen...