Search results

1. cyb

2 slot CMVS sync issue

Hey all, I dug my 2 slot CMVS out of storage and hooked it up to my JVC Broadcast monitor (DT-v1710cg) And the top of the screen has a pretty bad "curl" effect. I've seen a suggestion before to try a 1k pot on the sync line. I tried this and adjusting it had no effect whatsoever, other than...
  2. cyb

keene scart switches, duo-r rgb modded, modded jp saturn FS

I accept paypal. US Shipping only please. No trades. Akumajo Densetsu Famicom cartridge $35 shipped. DUO-R RGB and region modded - SOLD $250 shipped Doujindance modded unit. Slight yellowing. The AV port is kind of wonky when using RGB. You have to kind of play with the cable or...
  3. cyb

RGB AV Famicom for sale

SOLD I've decided to sell my RGB AV Famicom. Outputs RGB only. No composite or s-vid. This was professionally modded by game-tech.us Includes 2 controllers, RGB Scart cable, and AC adapter. $400 shipped Pics: http://s13.photobucket.com/user/bowbeforechuck/library/RGB%20AV%20Famicom
  4. cyb

SOLD FS: Alien Soldier and Bare Knuckle 3 English repros

$50 shipped for both. id prefer to sell them as a set. paypal gift. These were made by Jose aka electrochip aka sonofx51. the alien soldier insert is a crappy one I printed but the BK3 one is on glossy paper. SOLD
  5. cyb

ebay auction: mvs cart lot

9 mvs cart lot on ebay. includes such greats as metal slug 3, shock troopers, neo turf masters and more. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140575772835&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
  6. cyb

fs:super famicom console with honeybee adapter

paypal only. no trades. feel free to make offers. us shipping only. thanks! Super Famicom with Honeybee adapter = 70 shipped Includes 1 SNES controller (Don't have any sfc controllers unfortunately) av cables and ac adapter. I forgot to put the av cables and ac adapter in the pic but they are...
  7. cyb

FS: Sharp Twin Famicom bundle (US ONLY)

$250 shipped obo Paypal only. USA ship only. Great condition Sharp Twin Famicom for sale. Includes Ac Adapter, AV Cables, Box, and instructions. box is beat up but intact. Tested disk drive, booted up Super mario bros 2 without any issue. I'm not sure if the belt has ever been changed...
  8. cyb

delete

delete
  9. cyb

bootleg mvs 1 slot?

saw this on ebay. I don't recall ever seeing a 1 slot that looks like this. is it fake?
  10. cyb

found

found thanks
  11. cyb

WTB: Shock Troopers(found)

edit: got one on the way thanks Kiselgof!
  12. cyb

delete please

found. please delete thanks :buttrock: