fs:super famicom console with honeybee adapter

cyb

n00b
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
paypal only. no trades. feel free to make offers. us shipping only. thanks!

Super Famicom with Honeybee adapter = 70 shipped

Includes 1 SNES controller (Don't have any sfc controllers unfortunately) av cables and ac adapter. I forgot to put the av cables and ac adapter in the pic but they are definitely there. The system is in good shape overall with no yellowing.
The honeybee adapter lets you play snes games on a super famicom or vice versa. super fx games do not work with this adapter.

VVVV Items Below are on hold or sold. VVVV
Japanese Sega Saturn with modchip, action replay cart, black sega virtua lightgun, and s/pdif coaxial audio mod- 160 shipped OBO-on hold

Console is yellowed on the bottom. The system has been modded to output digital audio via a coaxial jack on the back, and it sounds awesome. it should work with any av reciever that has a coaxial digital audio input. It also has a modchip to play backups. For some strange reason, the system boots to the USA bios screen but you'll still need to use the action replay or region patch your isos to play non JP games.

Also includes 1 controller, AV cables, and scart cable. I also have a black virtua gun that ill throw in too.

SNES Powerpak with 2GB cf card - 130 shipped-sold

its a flash cart that plays snes roms.

http://www.retrousb.com/product_info.php?cPath=24&products_id=84 for more info and a compatability list.

tototek pc engine 32 megabit flash cart 50 shipped SOLD- Sex Lord Ki_atsushi

you must have a computer with a parallel port for flashing roms. I couldnt get the flashing software to work on win7 64 bit but it works on xp 32bit. http://www.tototek.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_5_19&products_id=30 for more info.

Final Fight 3 SNES - 35 shipped=on hold

Super Turrican 2 SNES- 50 shipped=on hold

includes manual. manual is wrinkled but all pages are intact.

Last edited:

cyb

n00b
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Incrediblehark, your inbox is full. but to answer your question, I don't think the honeybee can be used to play terranigma.