Search results

1. shaktazuki

FS: 27" VGA Monitor, 2 MVC2 carts

Wells Gardner U3000 series monitor for sale, 27" VGA, has light screen burn-in. Has been modified with a signal inverter chip (can be undone in 5 minutes) so that it can properly output a signal from a modern game console using a vga cable (like a Wii or PS3); asking $300. All offers...
  2. shaktazuki

Unlock S. Gouki and G. Rugal in CVS2?

Anyone know the passwords to unlock Shin Gouki / Akuma and God Rugal in Capcom Vs. SNK 2 (Naomi)?
  3. shaktazuki

FS: Non-net DIMM, CVS2 full kit (new), MVC2, &c.

If you PM me that you want something, please include your shipping address so I can get a correct shipping quote to give you the final cost. I have positive feedback on Neo-Geo, AO, KLOV, and should have some on Sega-Naomi (if only they did feedback)...
  4. shaktazuki

Astro City wiring diagram needed

Does anyone have access to an Astro City wiring diagram or manual? I'm trying to power two Perfect 360 sticks.
  5. shaktazuki

Removed

Nothing more to see here, folks.
  6. shaktazuki

WTB - Astro City marquee holder in SoCal

Anyone have one in good condition? Shoot me some prices.
  7. shaktazuki

How to reset coin counter on CPS3?

As the title says, how do you reset the coin counter on a CPS3 system?
  8. shaktazuki

Did Capcom patent CPS3 security carts?

Any patent lawyers in the house able to see if Capcom patented the CPS3 security carts, and can produce the patent descriptions? Since Capcom USA refuses to disclose which vendors, if any, are able to reflash CPS3 carts, and what they've done with the technology and documentation for doing it...
  9. shaktazuki

CPS3 Security Board - can solid state be crafted?

Since everything that can be known about the CPS3 security board is known, is it possible to craft a replacement CPS3 security board which stores the decryption tables using an EEPROM rather than the current suicide battery setup? If so, who can make them?
  10. shaktazuki

WTB - Astro City or Naomi Universal (or similar) in SoCal

I'm looking for a cab with a small footprint, at least 25" monitor, at least medium res, possibly with TATE capacity, and with a 2L12B control panel, plus coin mechanism and locks and all necessary wiring / io. If you've got one for sale, please PM me.
  11. shaktazuki

WTB - Street Fighter 3 Third Strike kit - US version

I offer $500 for a complete, working kit. PM if interested. Help an old-school SF fan out!
  12. shaktazuki

Can Astro City run CPS3?

Can an Astro City cabinet run a CPS3 system without modification? If it requires modification, what exactly needs to be done?