Search results

1. O

FS: Wonder SwanCrystal with games

I have a Violet Blue Wonder SwanCrystal unit in collectors condition minus manual. Plus I have 4 games that are complete. The Games are 1. Rhyme Rider Kerorican 2. Final Fantasy II 3. Terrors 2 complete with cast trading card 4. Makai Toushi Saga (complete) asking $120 shipped
  2. O

IC: Link Between Worlds PAL Preorder bonus

I just wanted to see if anyone was interested in trading for a Link Between Worlds Treasure chest. I have a few and I wanted to know who has anything to trade for one. They are selling on Ebay as High as $90. I would like to trade for some games like A link Between worlds or more 3DS, Vita, Wii...
  3. O

Please delete this post WTB: New Super Mario Bros Ds and Mario Kart 7 3DS

Basically I am looking for these 2 games and I am not trying to pay full price. I am looking for a legit copy of NSMB for $15-20 shipped and Mario Kart 7 for about $20-25 shipped. If you are willing to part with them at that price let me know. Thanks.
  4. O

PS3 games and Shadow of Colossus

I have the following for sale PS3 Lego Star Wars Complete SOLD PS3 GH Killzone 2 $15 Shipped PS3 NBA Street Homecourt $8 Shipped PS3 GH Midnight Club Los Angeles Complete $10 Shipped PS2 GH Shadow Of Colossus $15Shipped Prices are Negotiable. Paypal Preferred. Pics are here...
  5. O

N64 games for sale

I have these N64 games for sale. They are $7 each Shipped. If Interested, just send me a pm The games are Mission Impossible Star Wars Episode 1 Racer (x2) F Zero X Star Wars Rouge Squadron Star Wars Shadow of the Empire Donkey Kong 64 (requires expansion pak) Monster Truck Madness Perfect...
  6. O

WTB:Bayonetta 360

Nuff Said. I have Paypal. Let me Know. Thanks.
  7. O

New Brink Trailer is out!

Here is it on thekoalition.com. http://www.thekoalition.com/new-brink-trailer-shows-off-character-creation/
  8. O

KOF 10th anniversary pins 1 set left! *GONE*

KOF 10th anniversary pins Limited Numbered Editions I have a few more of these Limited Edition Numbered sets coming in and I just wanted to see how many people would be interested. The will be $16 shipped. If you are interested, PM ME and I will send you my paypal address. You have to Preorder...
  9. O

Interest Check: Konami Arcade Classic PSX

I am just checking to see if anyone is interested in trading or buying this game. The game is in collectors condition. Send me your Trade lists or offers. Thanks.
  10. O

Xbox Live Sets Record with 2 Million on at Once

http://kotaku.com/5403588/xbox-live-sets-record-with-2-million-on-at-once
  11. O

Gamestop selling DLC

http://kotaku.com/5403736/gamestop-to-sell-dlcin-their-stores
  12. O

WTB: Magic Knight Rayearth Saturn US (Tutorial: How not to deal with people)

I am looking for a complete Magic Knight Rayearth for US Saturn. I am also looking for a saturn 4 in 1 cart as well. Thank you for your time.
  13. O

WTB: saturn 4 in 1 card

I am in need of a Action replay 4-in-1 cart for the saturn. Pm me if you have one for sale or trade.
  14. O

Adventures coming to North America

Natsume is adding another role-playing game to the PlayStation Portable's lineup this fall when Adventures to Go hits GameStop shelves October 29. The strategy RPG looks a lot like several dozen other dungeon crawlers I can think of for handheld systems. But Natsume's President and CEO, Hiro...