WTB: Magic Knight Rayearth Saturn US (Tutorial: How not to deal with people)

I am looking for a complete Magic Knight Rayearth for US Saturn. I am also looking for a saturn 4 in 1 cart as well.

Thank you for your time.

payment_due

Arcade Trading Room Troll? Well its about damn t
Maybe try the post right below yours?

untitled.jpg

This guy cursed me out for not replying to him within hours. I would rather pay more to someone who wants to treat people with respect.

SetaSouji??

There Can be Only One
your other option for a complete US rayearth is 100 bucks ebay.

..holy shit why am I not buying it.

Metal Slugnuts

Faggotier
This guy cursed me out for not replying to him within hours. I would rather pay more to someone who wants to treat people with respect.

Bullshit, I called you on your buying shenanigans.

I sent this guy the following PM on the 10th:

KanYozakura said:
MKR is still available if you want it.

$50 shipped to PayPal ID
my paypal ID

LMK either way :)

I don't hear anything from him so I figure he's not interested and dropped the price yesterday.

Tonight he sends me this PM:

otakuman5000 said:
i see the price go down, do you still have it?

I'm sorry, but fuck that fucking shit. He asked for it at full price (which was already a killer deal I might add), I gave him first priority and what does he do? Ignore me, wait for a price drop and try to weasel his way into a deal. :oh_no:

After I not-so-nicely told him to go fuck himself, he sent me a couple of bitchy "no u" noob PMs bragging about his buying rep on other sites, then crawled back to try to buy it at full price a couple of minutes ago.

This guy is a leeching douche and doesn't deserve any n-g.com member's business.

payment_due

Arcade Trading Room Troll? Well its about damn t
Hey Kan, let me know when it goes down to $5 so I can pm you for it. :P

see what i am saying. This guy apperently think he is the shit. I am not desparate for this game. My life doesn't revolve around this shit. It is a hobby. It is a fucking game. 2 days, not even 2 complete days. You are crying like a bitch over 2 days. You blew me off when I asked you about the game in the first place. If you are going to post part of the PM's, post them ALL.

11-10-2009, 06:56 PM to Today, 04:51 PM ALMOST 2 days.

If you want to take it there, we can.

You said you made me "priority" You never said that. At all. So you have the gaul to call shenanigans on me you fucking liar. You NEVER said I had Priority. If you would have said that you would have sold it on Friday. But you get on high horse and Talk shit about someone you don't know from Adam and you expect everyone to kiss your ass. You are the one acting like a bitch. Get your shit straight before you ever think about blasting anyone ever again.

The thing about it is. I would still do business with you. Because I am the kind of person who believes that you never know what the person on the other end is going through. Maybe one day you will understand that.

Good luck with school and the kid and the rest of your life.

Metal Slugnuts

Faggotier
see what i am saying. This guy apperently think he is the shit. I am not desparate for this game. My life doesn't revolve around this shit. It is a hobby. It is a fucking game. 2 days, not even 2 complete days. You are crying like a bitch over 2 days. You blew me off when I asked you about the game in the first place. If you are going to post part of the PM's, post them ALL.

11-10-2009, 06:56 PM to Today, 04:51 PM ALMOST 2 days.

You said you made me "priority" You never said that. At all. So you have the gaul to call shenanigans on me you fucking liar. You NEVER said I had Priority. If you would have said that you would have sold it on Friday. But you get on high horse and Talk shit about someone you don't know from Adam and you expect everyone to kiss your ass. You are the one acting like a bitch. Get your shit straight before you ever think about blasting anyone ever again.

The thing about it is. I would still do business with you. Because I am the kind of person who believes that you never know what the person on the other end is going through. Maybe one day you will understand that.

Good luck with school and the kid and the rest of your life.

EL OH EL

You must really want the game to whip out the noob bravado.

Look, it's my game, of course I'm going to call the shots. I gave you a chance, you fucking ignored it, and further spat in my face by just expecting to have the price lowered because you don't check your fucking PMs on time. I DO NOT fuck around when it comes to selling, especially with a little two-post Market leecher like yourself.

You want all of the PMs posted? Here ya fucking go:

KanYozakura said:

$50 shipped to PayPal ID
paypalID

otakuman5000 said:

KanYozakura said:
otakuman5000 said:

Yeah, but since I already sent you a PM when it was full price and you conveniently ignored it until the price drop I won't sell it to you.

live and learn son

otakuman5000 said:
Well I was making sure I was going to have the money. I was prepared to pay full price. I have 5 kids and I don't have time to patrol neo geo .com all day. "son" be a little more understanding. I just checked the email yesterday.With that attitude you just lost $50 paypal and maybe a potential friend. With a little more maturity you actually will be a better person.

Sorry for making your life hell. Someone else will get the money .
KanYozakura said:
otakuman5000 said:

Yeah, but since I already sent you a PM when it was full price and you conveniently ignored it until the price drop I won't sell it to you.

live and learn son

KanYozakura said:
I have a kid, a job and attend school...don't try to pull that pity shit on me.

If you "checked your email" then why didn't you respond to my first PM instead of trying to weasel out the lower price? :spock:

n-g.com isn't fucking eBay. I was already cutting a sick deal and gave you first priority, even though you obviously just joined back in September to raid our Market. Since you were a greedy asshole and tried to squeeze a further $10 off the already low price you now have zero priority.

You know what the real kicker is? Had you just responded to my first email and said something along the lines of "Hey I know you said full price but would you cut me a deal if not that's OK" I'd have probably given you the discount.

Sorry to be harsh but like I said, the Market isn't your personal eBay.

otakuman5000 said:
Well I was making sure I was going to have the money. I was prepared to pay full price. I have 5 kids and I don't have time to patrol neo geo .com all day. "son" be a little more understanding. I just checked the email yesterday.With that attitude you just lost $50 paypal and maybe a potential friend. With a little more maturity you actually will be a better person.

KanYozakura said:
otakuman5000 said:

live and learn son

otakuman5000 said:
My account got deleted for 0 posts in other forums. I have had my account since 2003. Jerk. Kaioh Hokuto can vouch for me as well as elios_kenni. I was doing a transaction with him when my account got deleted.
Don't use profanity with me. I never disrepsected you. you just lost a $50 sale not 40.

i CHECKED MY EMAIL ACCOUNT NOT my ng ACCOUNT. My Person ebay is myspacewebstore.com I will just pay more somewhere else. maybe i will get treated with more respect. and not get treated like I am new to this site. check my cheapassgamer account they were created within months of each other.

do some checking before you blast your mouth off.
ok
have a nice life...seriously

KanYozakura said:
I have a kid, a job and attend school...don't try to pull that pity shit on me.

If you "checked your email" then why didn't you respond to my first PM instead of trying to weasel out the lower price? :spock:

n-g.com isn't fucking eBay. I was already cutting a sick deal and gave you first priority, even though you obviously just joined back in September to raid our Market. Since you were a greedy asshole and tried to squeeze a further $10 off the already low price you now have zero priority.

You know what the real kicker is? Had you just responded to my first email and said something along the lines of "Hey I know you said full price but would you cut me a deal if not that's OK" I'd have probably given you the discount.

Sorry to be harsh but like I said, the Market isn't your personal eBay.

otakuman5000 said:

KanYozakura said:
otakuman5000 said:

live and learn son

otakuman5000 said:
KanYozakura said:

$50 shipped to PayPal ID
kanyozakura@hotmail.com

KanYozakura said:
I don't care how desperate you are, I don't need your money after you fucked around with me like that.

Stop PMing me please.

otakuman5000 said:
KanYozakura said:

$50 shipped to PayPal ID
kanyozakura@hotmail.com

I am sorry great sir. I bow down to your greatness. You are right. I should not have contacted someone of your caliber.

Forgive me for trying to jerk you around. You have the power to destroy me. I will not buy games again. Another victory for you. I am not worthy.

They will post this, but not my other posts.
oh well. I guess it is the size of the number that counts.

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
Kan is a faggot, you're wise not to waste your time.

He's selling MKR to buy diapers for his kid because he wastes what little money he has from his job at Target buying video games.

See the thing is I used to be in his shoes. That is what he doesn't get. We were both going to benefit if he was just a little patient. If you have kids, you need to learn Patience.
My life was great without Kan, it will better without dealing with him.
Thanks Qube and Kspiff.

Metal Slugnuts

Faggotier
Now he's spamming up my profile page:

otakuman5000 said:
Well Shawn wouldn't let me post my reply. oh well.

Basically you are really taking this into place that it shoudn't go. You maybe be a Pro at posting on internet forums, But you are a NOOB at dealing with real life. If you respond to this you are proving what a child you are. I am done with it. You can talk about it all you want but you need some home training and more life lessons before you even talk to me or anyone of my caliber ever again. You apparently still live at home and good for you. If you are smart (and I think you are) you will stop talking and take care of your family.

I am not Micheal Jackson, I don't fuck with little kids. Only Grown ups here.

qube, stay the fuck out of this.

Clessy

Banned
Here I will solve this problem. I will buy it from Kan and re sell it to you for $70.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
Kan, don't know what the big deal is. If you want $45 for it and someone is willing to pay, who cares if it was someone who had not responded in a few days? That's just the way it works sometimes.

aria

Former Moderator
What a clusterfuck.

Here I will solve this problem. I will buy it from Kan and re sell it to you for $70.

I'll beat that: I'll buy it from Kan and sell it to you for $100, but signed by at least 10 people of no importance and it will include a bunch of junk mail that would otherwise been thrown away. For an extra $10, I'll even put the thing through a car wash while sitting on the hood of my car. Shipping might be extra, because I only ship using cab-sized crates (the sort Kazou doesn't use).

Metal Slugnuts

Faggotier
Kan, don't know what the big deal is. If you want $45 for it and someone is willing to pay, who cares if it was someone who had not responded in a few days? That's just the way it works sometimes.

I totally understand that, but the fact is that he's a new account in violation of Market rules and was trying to weasel $10 when he could've just asked. The fact that he repeatedly spammed up my PM box/profile/etc. after I cut off communication only crystallizes his intent. Now he's spamming up the boards for whatever reason.

I want to repeat that the money isn't the issue...I probably have $10 in change lying around my junk drawer. I'm just sick of Market leeches being shady with legitimate sales. From now on I'm not going to take offers/sell to them, ever.

It just kills me that I have a perfect buying/selling record and everyone's just siding with the leech to jump on my nuts, Market rules be damned.

$10 says he was going to flip it anyway.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
lol @ the sticky.

That was an awesome price, you didn't have to go lower imo.