2-Slot CMVS and Joystick FS, preferably within EU

krautcroissant

Living it LARGE!,
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
So, first off: I am not great at describing my stuff for sale but am happy to answer questions. I just fractured my foot two days ago and so am on the sofa with time on my hands to answer questions.
I live in Istanbul for the time being, but my sister is coming out and could take the Unit and then send it next week from Germany to anywhere really, however Europe is way easier and a preferred destination.

The unit was built last year by Beharius. Reason I am selling is that I got offered a great job in Asia and will thus be moving back there. Beharius is building me a one slot CMVS, which will be much easier to transport. Shame as I love the 2-slot beast with Memory Card support and the ability to have the multi cart in it along with MOTW or whatever…

Anyways, here goes: Top metal cover has been replaced with a lighter, reddish Plexiglas cover, which has had the Neo Geo logo laser engraved into it. Looks very nice. I especially like seeing the chips under the plexi. The original metal cover is available free of charge if you want it as well (can easily be reattached). The bottom of the unit has some nice stereo-style feet. The back is also custom made with the BBS brand logo (Beharius’ creation). There is also plexi glass cover for the second slot, should you only play with one cart inserted (I still have to pick this up from B, hence no picture of it for now).

The usual mods have been done: Red LED, Uni Bios, Scart out. This is perfect for someone with a Scart (RGB) TV. The picture and sound quality are insane. I play this on a 52 inch TV via scart and it fills the full screen with a crisp picture. Power supply and a really well made scart cable are included. Again I may not describe this very well, but look at the pictures and feel free to ask questions.

The Unit is available for 250 GBP.
The joystick seen in the picture is also available for 35 GBP. It has original Sanwa buttons, and a Madcatz replica stick - all of which work great and offer a nice arcade feel (also props to Alphagamer, as this was originally his ghetto shoe box stick!).

Postage within the EU is 20 GBP for the CMVS and 10 for the stick. Paypal is 4%.
Buy both together for 300 GBP total (EU). For outside of the EU, please message me first. If you are located in Germany, I am sure the postage will be much cheaper!
Think that’s all. Ask away…

P6140714.JPG P6140715.JPG P6140716.JPG P6140718.JPG P6140719.JPG P6140720.JPG P6140721.JPG P6140728.JPG

Last edited:

krautcroissant

Living it LARGE!,
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Danke xsq!

Edits:
Changed the prices to Euros as that is probably fairer for a European sale.
Changed joystick details after confirming what the parts are.

Last edited:

420p

King's Dry Cleaner
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
That's a dope one. Ich versuch mal einen von den Homies zu überzeugen das Ding zu kaufen.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 6 mit Tapatalk

krautcroissant

Living it LARGE!,
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Thanks for the compliments... And they are deserved as this is really a lovely unit.
Not much interest though, which at that price is really surprising!

Anyway, I'm gonna bump the price back to GBP as it is really low and as I need that currency for the summer at uni.

On hold for now anyways for a buyer in the UK.

krautcroissant

Living it LARGE!,
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
And here again the specs, if they weren't clear before. This CMVS has the following features:

It has a Unibios 3.1

battery holder mod for using a CR2032 coin cell

Runs on 5v only

Direct RGBS output through a DIN connector.

Stereo output via RCA jacks

Custom design, lasercut plexiglass shell with the Neo Geo logo

Overall it's a consolized MVS, better than an AES....in terms of picture and sound quality and so on :)

Last edited: