20 sealed NES/SNES Games-New Nintendo Wii-Super NES System-Mega Bloks Space shuttle-

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
These 18 NES games are factory sealed with the H seam. Brand spankin New!!! 2 SNES games and 4 SNES controllers. All New! They are presentable and definitely for collectors. The shipping price I'd find out at the post office but the only way Ill find out is if your going to buy the games. I'll give you more then one shipping method of course. I'm not going there to check. Everything is in US Dollars. Payment methods are as follows...Paypal plus 3% fee or Pink International Money Orders. Thanks!

-NES/SNES Lot- $700 USD
IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0051.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

Sealed - Nintendo Wii System -2007- version with 5 new games - $260 USD
IMG_0046.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

Super Nintendo Entertainment System Donkey Kong Country set boxed and complete. The system works great . The set comes complete with one Controller, AC adapter, RF switch, and Donkey Kong Country game. The SNES system comes with instructions, other documents and has some plastic baggies. - $75 USD
IMG_0154.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg

A used Mega Bloks Pro Builder Space Shuttle, Model number 9736. Checkout the pictures below of the actual item you will receive. Discontinued by Mega Bloks numerous years ago and would make a great addition to any Mega Bloks collection. The Bloks are in excellent condition. On the front of the box the plastic see through hole has been cut out. It does not effect or hasnt caused any
damage to any Mega Bloks. - $200 USD

Licenced by NASA, this model, based on the Endeavor Space Shuttle features:

Electronic control module with authentic mission control and flight desk communication
Electronic Sound F/X
Working cargo bay doors
Canada-Arm Space arm and space lab module Crew Figures
Satellite and Payload pallet
New batteries will be included
Measures a huge 29 inches long with a wingspan of 19 inches once built
Below are actual pictures of the item you will receive
IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0134.jpg

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Haha mega bloks. I never had Lego's growing up, always just the bootleg Mega Bloks. I used to hate the fact they werent Lego's...now I just laugh and realize they are the same damn thing

MEGA BLOK BUMP!

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
bump...these need to go. Someone help me out! Make a resonable offer except on the NES and SNES items. Thanks!