3 minutes to midnight

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

MuppeT

War Room Troll
This was all good until they took into consideration the "global warming" bullocks .. that automatically makes it a total pile of utter nonsense :(

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
this aint the cold war. no one cares about this.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Doomsday clock?

More like Alarm(ist) clock. :thevt:

And America fucked the pooch (as usual) when they killed Ghaddafi RIGHT after he agreed to nuclear disarmament...just so they could loot libyas oil and gold.

I think the same think happened with Saddam after he cooperated with those UN "inspectors" (read: defense industry lapdogs). And the same thing is happening again in Syria on account of a non existent nuclear arsenal.

No nukes = Western elites fucking with you

Abject nation piracy like this pretty much ensures continued proliferation of nuclear arms and the existence of mad dog states like North Korea.

Diplomacy, trade and guidance is the answer.... but those options never even make it to the table.

So if we actually ARE on the cusp of self annihilation, GOOD RIDDANCE.

Last edited:

MuppeT

War Room Troll
More like Alarm(ist) clock. :thevt:

And America fucked the pooch (as usual) when they killed Ghaddafi RIGHT after he agreed to nuclear disarmament...just so they could loot libyas oil and gold.

I think the same think happened with Saddam after he cooperated with those UN "inspectors" (read: defense industry lapdogs). And the same thing is happening again in Syria on account of a non existent nuclear arsenal.

No nukes = Western elites fucking with you

Abject nation piracy like this pretty much ensures continued proliferation of nuclear arms and the existence of mad dog states like North Korea.

Diplomacy, trade and guidance is the answer.... but those options never even make it to the table.

So if we actually ARE on the cusp of self annihilation, GOOD RIDDANCE.

Well said poonman. I just wan't to add that it was mainly because of the petrol dollar. As soon some of those countries tried to sell oil for anything else ... they got hit badly. The really sad part is that all this atrocities have been done just to keep people in the US live plentiful lives. Next are Syria and Iran. Sad sad situation right now.

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
Someone wake me up quarter past, I'm fucking exhausted.

KalessinDB

Mr. Big's Thug
This was all good until they took into consideration the "global warming" bullocks .. that automatically makes it a total pile of utter nonsense :(

...? Do you also refute gravity as "Just a theory"? There's undeniable proof that the earth is getting hotter. Hell, just a week or two ago it came out that 2014 was the hottest year on record, period.

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
Climate change isn't even the big issue. Ecosystem collapse, mass extinction... war is low on the list. Mankind is doomed! But yeah, this clock is alarmist and political.

MuppeT

War Room Troll
...? Do you also refute gravity as "Just a theory"? There's undeniable proof that the earth is getting hotter. Hell, just a week or two ago it came out that 2014 was the hottest year on record, period.

This sounds very much like " You like your doctor , you can keep your doctor, period." :keke:

The sun has hot and cold cycles depending on the suns activity(Usually between 12-16 years). Also temperature has to do with the Milankovitch cycles and the orbit of the earth around the sun.There will be years of intense high temperatures and then there will be years of colder temperatures. Global warming is a total scam that has made some people extremely rich. Until people are made to pay carbon taxes media and government will beat the "global warming" drums until our heads hurt. Don't talk about undeniable proof as there is no such thing with mainstream media. Facts change all of the time.
Actually analysis on 3000 year old sea shells have confirmed that the hottest years on record on the earths recent history where at the time of the Roman empire.
Let me tell you that the colder it gets the more you will get news how hot was this year... totally against common sense but you know certain agenda has to be kept otherwise a lot of money will be lost.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Of course the undeniable proof is a 38-48% probability that 2014 was 0.02 degrees Celsius warmer than 2010 the previous warmest year since record keeping began in 1880 with a margin of error of 0.10 degrees Celsius.

How about 'there is a reasonable chance that 2014 was the warmest year since 1880'?

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
This thread is depressing. I'm going back to the He-Man thread.

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
I'm sure there are experts in place making certain we are not recklessly trashing the environment in the name of corporate wealth with no regard for anything else. Everything will be okay, let's just stick to business as usual.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Get on with the times. The rapture already happened in 2012. We're past midnight. XD

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Nope. The workers have no fatherland, nations are bullshit... but well, this notion never makes it into the minds even.