360 and HDTV

Marco's Arms Dealer

Ukyo's Doctor
....yeah...I just got my HDTV and I had 360 for about three months. I felt like those three months were just a waste and I feel retarded for not have a HDTV.

Better days are here for me.

OMFG

The Portuguese Chop
15 Year Member
Congrats man, what type of HDTV did you get?

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Awesome, I was so glad I got myself an HDTV. Playing PS3 at 480i/p is quite bad.

Marco's Arms Dealer

Ukyo's Doctor
LN-T3253H Samsung, the one I was bitching about on display forum, then I realize they are on splitters and crap to just gets reduced quality but the next time I went into circuit city the change was different I felt like it was a sony brand(well somewhat), I am glad I waited as well, was on sale for 100 bucks cheaper. though it isn't a native 720, it plays it nice on that res with the hdmi port.

Highlander67

Sultan of Slugs
Marco's Arms Dealer said:
LN-T3253H Samsung, the one I was bitching about on display forum, then I realize they are on splitters and crap to just gets reduced quality but the next time I went into circuit city the change was different I felt like it was a sony brand(well somewhat), I am glad I waited as well, was on sale for 100 bucks cheaper. though it isn't a native 720, it plays it nice on that res with the hdmi port.

Samsung makes great tvs and you will be happy with your purchase. I have the Ln-T5265F and I love it when playing HD games.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Highlander67 said:
Samsung makes great tvs and you will be happy with your purchase. I have the Ln-T5265F and I love it when playing HD games.

2D SD games actually look pretty darn good on Samsung's as well, just not 3D SD which is a shame. a good example is s-video saturn with battle garrega or something similar.

Spoonman1

Overtop Pathfinder
lachlan said:
2D SD games actually look pretty darn good on Samsung's as well, just not 3D SD which is a shame. a good example is s-video saturn with battle garrega or something similar.

My recomendation is to keep the Saturn on a CRT, and if its S-Video then its better! on the other hand the Dreamcast looks really good on a LCD via VGA.

jamie666

Genam's Azami Sharpener
I have a samsung and love it, the picture looks amazing, the set imo is one of the best looking in piano black, great menu system and yes the jump in quality to high def with a 360 is amazing.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Spoonman1 said:
My recomendation is to keep the Saturn on a CRT, and if its S-Video then its better! on the other hand the Dreamcast looks really good on a LCD via VGA.

No doubt there, the DC looks amazing on VGA.

Spoonman1

Overtop Pathfinder
lachlan said:
No doubt there, the DC looks amazing on VGA.

Yeah and I was quite surprised there, at least in my experience it seems that the DC VGA looks way sexier than a Wii or PS2 via compoment (with progresive enabled). DC looks way sharper and seems to have more defined colors.