360 Mod Kit ALL in One!!

PCE_Fanboy

n00b
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
So I have a brand new SATA card that is good for all models. The 6421 model that will do Samsungs as well as all others, even the 79k if the proper things are done to the drive. Even change it to a 78. I am also throwing int he Xbox 360 connectivity kit. It allows you to plug your DVD drive into a standard PC power supply. This is the safest way to mod your 360 to avoid being banned. Once a 360 is powered on without the DVD drive attached it sets off an error code that M$ can see that your console has been powered on without the drive attached. Now I have done many a consoles and never had a ban via this method. Some will say this isn't how it is done but proof is in the numbers if you ask me. I have been on LIVE with a custom FW since the start and still no ban hammer for me!! You tell me if that isn't how it is done.

It also comes with the HDD attachment for viewing things on the HDD. Adding d/l content from PC, the GRAW1 map packs work fine via this method. Oh yea it can be used for GP cheating but you guys wouldn't do that right?? I will also toss in all the needed software and guides to have you up and running in 30 minutes or less!!

Looking for $30 shipped in the USA. The SATA alone is $20 and the Xecuter connectivity kit is around $25. And no need to look for all the software or guides as I have done all the dirty work for you!! Paypal only and if you live outside the USA I can still ship if you are willing to pay the shipping. It is rather light and shouldn't cost much. Under a pound for sure. Drop me a PM if interested.