P3 Comics $15>$14
Pokemon Diamond $20>$18
RPG Maker $29>$26>$24
SmartjoyFrag $10>$8>$7

Ships from Boston, MA.
Paypal only sent as a gift!

Bootleg Dreamcast games. Free with purchase of $50 or more of stuff
bootlegDC.jpg

New Famicom Disk System Belts $5.25 each shipped. 2 Left.
FDSbelts.JPG

MV-LED boards got in a lot of stuff from someone here, have no way to test them but I was told they worked last time they were used... $6 for both. shipped. [SOLD]

Sega CD Tins Vol 1. Complete and mint except for cardboard which is crushed a bit and one of the plastic tabs on clear box is broken off. $19 shipped. [SOLD]

Sega CD Tins Vol 2. Complete and mint except for cardboard which is crushed a bit and no manual. $18 shipped.
Segacdtinv2.jpg

Segagaga OST Discs spinecard and insert booklet are mint. Case has some scratches. Bought new, listened to once. $39 shipped.
segagagaOST.jpg

Super Robot Taisen Original Generations PS2 Memory Card. New. $21 shipped.
SRTmemory.JPG

Juiced PS2 USA new and sealed shrinkwrap has seen better days and has a rip but sealed. $12 shipped.
juiced.JPG

Kurupoto DS USA Great condition except for case stickers and a spine sticker attached to the insert inside (fucking gamestop). $5 shipped.
[SOLD]

Gunpey PSP USA Great condition except for spine sticker on insert like Kurupoto above. $4 shipped.
gunpey.JPG

Super Famicom Dodgeball game supports 4 players if I recall though I may be wrong, near mint with some minor box damage. Complete. $28 shipped.
dodgeballsfc.jpg

Logitech G9x Mouse weights $3 shipped
weights.JPG

Prey Limited Edition. Serial never taken online. A decent sized scratch on the disc, runs fine. Comes with metal figures, artbook, ect. $16 shipped.
preymint.JPG

Ecco the Dolphin Dreamcast Sealed $22
KOF: Neowave Xbox Sealed but dent in the back seems to have ripped insert but not shirkwrap. Selling for what I bought it for $20 shipped.
Ecco-Neowave.jpg

Some SNK DS game called "Tsuki Bit". Complete and Mint. $30 shipped.
snkdsgame.jpg

Sealed stack of AOL 3.0 Floppies. I have alot of these and they can be rewritten with whatever you want. I use them for bios updates on motherboards and SNES game copiers. $6 shipped for a 25 stack. shipped.
AOL25floppy.jpg

Appleseed DVD Tin with 8 Track CD sampler. New and sealed. $16 shipped.
appleseed.jpg

Pitfall: The Mayan Adventure for Windows 95. This game was sealed till about a few months ago when I put it on a new shelf with some other CD cases around it. Slid it in and the shrink wrap came right off. Never played $4.25 shipped.
pittfallpc.jpg

Like New Virtua Stick High Grade HSN-0011 Revision M $169 shipped in continental US
Barely Used at all. Stick only.
IMG_4083.JPG

IMG_4084.JPG

IMG_4085.JPG

Note: That's an edited image not a actual marker drawing on the stick
IMG_4090m.jpg

Sealed RPG Maker 3 (PS2 Import)
$24 shipped.
IMG_4097.JPG

IMG_4098.JPG

IMG_4099.JPG

5 non-hentai Persona 3 and Persona 3: FES doujinshi Mint $14 for all 5 shipped Media Mail
IMG_0206.JPG

2 Persona 3 Audio Drama CD's bought from Play-Asia Sealed. $19 for both of them.
IMG_0256.jpg

IMG_0257.jpg

IMG_0258.jpg

SmartJoy Frag Xbox keyboard and Mouse adapter. $7.
IMG_0215.JPG

XFX Brand 280GTX. Bought this when it first came out for $350 back in '08. Used it for 3 years with no problem before I bought a newer card, has been sitting on my shelf in an anti static bag ever since. Tested recently and works great. Sticker I tried to peel off from fan left some residue. Looking to get $50 for it shipped to your door. If you want to buy the 3rd party cooler that is pictured above it I can give you both for $79 shipped or $30 for the cooler separately. Make sure your power supply can handle this card, that you have the right slot for it (PCI Express 2.0 x16) and that you have the space for it (almost a foot long and two slots wide).
More detailed specs.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150309
IMG_0224.JPG

IMG_0226.JPG

Pokemon Diamond Mint and complete. $18 Shipped.
IMG_0255.jpg

IMG_0254.jpg

The Walking Dead Vol. 2. In okay shape. $4 shipped Media mail
IMG_0243.jpg

More coming later today [7-21-12 UPDATE]

Last edited:

shadowfamicom

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Bump
Hoping to add new stuff soon, have some RVT-001 Nintendo Wii DevKits that I am hoping to list but want to test them extensively first.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Rating - 100%
120   0   0
Bump simply because I thought the AOL disks were a joke.