About aes manuals

grimeka

NEST Puppet
Someone can tell me what is the last aes game that has "big" manual?? Jap and English versions please.

Thx!

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
That is something I was going to add to NeoGeoSoft at some point. just have not got round to it.

In Japan the last game that had it was GanGan in 1994/08/26. All future games had a small manual.
This tied in with the release of the CD Console.

Edit: Just realised the list I was working from was not date sorted (only by year) oops.

Last edited:

grimeka

NEST Puppet
Thanks for your answers.
And what is the last English aes game that has big manual???

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
I think the same. As metallizer has already said ADK - Aggressors of Dark Kombat.

And Aero Fighters 2 / Sonic Wins 2 was the first with small manual.

Why do you ask...?

grimeka

NEST Puppet
I think the same. As metallizer has already said ADK - Aggressors of Dark Kombat.

And Aero Fighters 2 / Sonic Wins 2 was the first with small manual.

Why do you ask...?

Thanks.
I need some info for write a book about neo geo in spanish language ( is a long-term project)

PD- Congrats for your website, is very very useful for neo geo lovers..

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Sounds interesting... make sure you post a thread about it when you are stuck into it.

Any useful stuff that could be added to NeoGeoSoft, let me know. Always up for new sections/info.

grimeka

NEST Puppet
Sounds interesting... make sure you post a thread about it when you are stuck into it.

Any useful stuff that could be added to NeoGeoSoft, let me know. Always up for new sections/info.

Ok, thanks!!