About characters shoes hosiery and even clothing in video game consoles

Arringtastic1992

New Challenger
You guys. Don’t block me please while I was answering some questions. Talk about in-sprites. What shoes do Jackie wear in Dragon Master (Unico)?

Arringtastic1992

New Challenger
He's wearing the 1997 Heaven's Gate Special Edition black and white Nike Decades.

dragonmaster_jackie.gif

His shoes? Repeat the questions.

Dr Shroom

nurgledick
15 Year Member
Send a private message to the user "madman" , he will explain everything to you.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
I don’t want to get arrested and sentenced to life.
It's going to happen. Police logs are probably a bit congested at the moment due to the holidays, but they will likely come issue the arrest warrant in early-mid January. Tootles !

basic

Back to Basics
15 Year Member
You guys. Don’t block me please while I was answering some questions. Talk about in-sprites. What shoes do Jackie wear in Dragon Master (Unico)?
I’m aware, [REDACTED] is your password. You may not know me, and you are most likely wondering why you’re getting this message, right?

Overview:

I installed a malware on the adult vids (sex sites) site, and there’s more, you visited this site to have fun (you know what I mean). Once you were there on the website, my malware took control of your browser.

It started operating as a keylogger and remote desktop protocol which gave me access to your webcam. Immediately after that my software collected your complete contacts from your Messenger, FB, and email. I created a double-screen video. First part shows the video you were watching (you have a good taste lol…), and the second part displays the recording of your webcam.

Precisely what should you do?

Well, I believe, $1900 is a fair price for your little secret. You will make the payment through Bitcoin (if you don’t know this, search “how to buy bitcoin” in Google).

lachlan

VB longneck at 8am in the fuckin mornin'
15 Year Member
Man what the fuck is going on here...