Absentee Voting in the US

Shapermc

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
I am not sure if this will help anyone. If your currently living out of state, or will be durring the elections, please make sure you vote absentee. Only (approx.) 30% of the nation votes, and I think that is a poor/low number. If you do not know how to vote absentee, please go here and follow all instructions, it is pretty easy:

http://www.fvap.gov/pubs/faq.html

-Regards

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Shapermc said:
I am not sure if this will help anyone. If your currently living out of state, or will be durring the elections, please make sure you vote absentee. Only (approx.) 30% of the nation votes, and I think that is a poor/low number. If you do not know how to vote absentee, please go here and follow all instructions, it is pretty easy:

http://www.fvap.gov/pubs/faq.html

-Regards

I registered to vote a week ago. :eye:

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Nesagwa said:
I registered to vote a week ago. :eye:
Same here. Pretty damn easy as well, the DMV was crowded as hell though. I'm just glad I didn't have to get my driver's license renewed or anything.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Lets Gekiga In said:
Same here. Pretty damn easy as well, the DMV was crowded as hell though. I'm just glad I didn't have to get my driver's license renewed or anything.

Eh, I did it through one of those people that come around with the forms. I dont have a car or a normal license (ie. permit I have) so nothing to renew.

Im voting for Nader.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Nesagwa said:
Eh, I did it through one of those people that come around with the forms. I dont have a car or a normal license (ie. permit I have) so nothing to renew.

Im voting for Nader.
Nader 2004!

Same here.

Shapermc

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
I was just reminding absentee voters that it needs to be done before it is too late. Congrats on registering to vote!