ACE ROMS HELP

ixnay099

n00b
how do i burn these neo geo cd images. do i inject these tracks somehow, and then burn the image????

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Are those CD images or ROM images??? Back in the day I used to make backups of my originals but never dl'ed them off the internet.Just go to Ebay and buy the original games for like $10 apiece..I see them sell on eBay for real cheap all the time.. If I were you though,I would have kept that cart system and sold the games in order to buy one title you really wanted for now and then saved up for the next title.
CDR's and Emulators are frowned upon in this community.
GET THAT CART SYSTEM BACK NOW!! or Get an MVS board.If you must go CD,get a DC.
Neo Geo CD ain't nothin' compared to the cart.That single speed drive is toio slow and if your lens goes bad where ya gonna get it replaced??? If that unit dies you're SOL.
I know you need help now and I apologize but I think I may have given you the best advice you can possibly get.Why hassle with burning a CDR whne you can purchase the original for $10??
bigbear.gif

-BB

ixnay099

n00b
i found out how to burn them, just burned like 12 games last night. i like the cd system, i'll count the money i've saved when the game is loading!

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
This phase your going through right now is understandable..I went through it myself...you know,just acquiring the game was cool because you know,it's something new but when you start really appreciating the games for what they are that 'load time','graphic edits & changes'will annoy the hell out of you.
I'm glad you were able to find some help or figure it out.
bigbear.gif

-BB

ixnay099

n00b
thanks for your help, actually the best place to play neo games is on my pc. the graphics are just so sharp and the sound is great.

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
Nope actually the best place to play neo games is on my Neo-Geo (When you havent tried it you cant say the dif
frown.gif
)

------------------
kofKrizalid2Animated9.gif

"Vengeance cuts both ways"

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
I have to agree and disagree. The best place to play Neo Geo MVS and Home games are on the actual hardware. The Neo Geo CD games play amazing on a PC and have almost no load time! So the PC wins on the Neo Geo CD level... and you can use all the original games too! Which makes it less immoral (only the Bios of the Neo CD is illegal at that point).

-Nick

ixnay099

n00b
i have a neo cd and had the cartridge system and i'm playing on a 32 inch sony wega. and i have a 19' sony trinitron monitor and the mame version of neo geo blows it away hands down. it is the enhancement and the resolution of the pc monitor that makes it look so good.