Advanced Search page looks weird

beigemore

Camel Slug
10 Year Member
Not sure if others are having this problem, but if I click on Advanced Search in the top right corner, I get this in both Chrome and IE:

t6sbHdm.png

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Yeah, we just ignore it ;)

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
The problem is that the forum code is ruined by plugins and updates that weren't properly tested. These issues would not be apparent if we didn't modify anything, but then the forum would look bland.

The fact we have managed to keep the forum looking the same as back in 2000 is a miracle.

mehguy

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Yeah its sorry to say, but the site is filled with old info and broken links. Ignore it, I guess.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
is this about this: Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupMessage::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupmessage.php on line 261

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupDiscussion::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupdiscussion.php on line 337

ops image doesn't show for me just the blue block with a ? innit. is mehguy that upset that peoples old ass links in posts don't go, or is that meaning something else too? old info? being old doesn't make it wrong...whats wrong with that?

based on the text I copied(+pasted above) which is what I get for my header on the advanced search page, I blame the trollbox!

edit :it is!! this wiiu browser is kind of a pile, no flash even(sure wish people would stop using the youtube codes and just put the whole link so I wouldn't have to quote copy and paste to search and hope the first result is it, but thats my problem really) anyhow it (my wiiupad) decided to open the image.

Last edited:

mehguy

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
I'm talking about the main website. It's clogged up with old info and a bunch of links that are useless. try clickin' on the Arcade section or the KOF 10th anniversary logo.

Last edited: