AES, 2 conts, Sengoku, Samsho, RF Box FS

TattooCow

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Helping a pal to sell off this package. He bought em late last year and figured he can't afford to buy the carts he wants.

AES is Asian (Jap) system. 031834
*Cosmetic condition is good, no scratches on system, but the Neo word have faded alittle.*

1 RF box.
1 3rd party adaptor ( you go without this if u want.)
2 Old Style Controller. *These controllers are working great but the condition is used. The words are fading and the ball shows cracks. But its not going to fall apart, don't worry.)

Sengoku - Case- Good. Insert - Normal, have tears. Cart - Near Mint. Manual - Used

Samsho - Case - Used. Insert - Normal. Cart - Good. Manual - Very used.

All these asking for $300 shipped to USA / Canada. Please note I am from Singapore, therefore shipping is alot higher. European countries pls kindly add $20.

I pack my things properly, so no worries about it. Paypal only. If you want Western Union Wire Transfer I am cool!!! :buttrock:

Shipping will be via Insured Airmail. Please note, I will declare actual amount including shipping if you want it to be insured. So, you might run into some taxes.

Guys, if you think price is too high, pls, no flaming or whatsoever, I am just helping that poor dude to break even. If you have a sincere offer, send em via PM and I will work it out ok?

TattooCow

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Shit, I forgot the pics.

neo01.jpg

neo02.jpg

neo03.jpg

RFbox.jpg

controller02.jpg

controller01.jpg

sengoku.jpg

samsho.jpg

TattooCow

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Taking offers! If you are serious about we can work out something. Can trade for a PSP package or something. We will work it out. :buttrock:

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
970   0   0
Fabulous seller here folks..
I had a memorable transaction with TattooCow!!
I would definitely deal with again.
-BB

TattooCow

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
BIG BEAR said:
Fabulous seller here folks..
I had a memorable transaction with TattooCow!!
I would definitely deal with again.
-BB

Thanks BB!!!! You Rock Too!! :buttrock:

TattooCow

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I will be selling the items seperately but priority will be given to Those who are going to purchase them by bundle.

Pls offer your prices.

Below is the S&H to US for normail airmail with tracking number.

Console + 1 controller & cables = $45

Cart = $25each

Controller = $25

I will also thus reduce the price for the entire package to $280 inclusive of INSURED Air mail to US.