Aes game postage from uk to canada

Keep Clear

The Ultimate 11
How much roughly would it cost to send a neo geo aes game to canada from the uk and additional games with it

Ty

darcotrigger

Zero's Tailor
I recently shipped a fairly expensive aes game to the UK from Canada and to get it there well packaged, insured and within 5 business days it was hellishly expensive, I don't remember the exact total, but after fuel surcharges and tax it was a little over $100. I checked with Canada Post, Purolator and DHL, they were all roughly the same. Blew my mind. Outside of the price the service was excellent.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Over $100 to ship a cartridge? C'mon, I've gotten 5 carts shipped for less than that. and that was from Hong Kong.

darcotrigger

Zero's Tailor
I know, like I say, I couldn't believe how much they wanted. It was very well packaged, with some other stuff in the box (a little over-sized), but it was only like $9 cheaper to send it in a standard fedex sized box. The tax and fuel surcharges were probably over $30, and few extra $$$ for insurance as well.
Felt like they grabbed my balls and twisted.

Pocketgamer

Ukyo's Doctor
15 Year Member
Really it depends on what service you use for shipping if you ship thru UPS its gonna cost you because they are so anal about laws and regulations especially when talking about foreign countries for example Mexico has some crazy law about importing electronics like tvs, computers not sure if video games falls into this category but it seems so. UPS wanted to charge me something like $100 dollars for a 5 pound pkg that was crazy so I went to USPS instead they charge me $30 still was too high for my blood but decided to take the cheaper route instead.

Last edited:

doggydodomi

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Shipping cost has gone up a lot since the petrol price increases. I used to pay US$25 to ship a 5lbs package via EMS to USA from Singapore but now, its US$49 for a 2.2lbs package!