AES gamer condition carts UPDATE more carts

krautcroissant

Living it LARGE!,
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Sold the homecart system and most carts.
Here is what is left.

EDIT: some joker has pulled out of buying a lot of carts... well, he did not pull out per se, but he wanted me to post the carts first and then pay me. Says he got ripped off and thus doesn't want this to happen again. Funnily enough he is from the one Euro country that we all here associate with sound ethics in selling neo geo items. Really...
Anyway, all carts back up. I am flying to Germany this weekend, so if you are in Europe, this is your chance to snap something up gamer-wise. I am happy to provide further discounts for bundles!

• KOF 99 jp. (complete but not great condition, snaplock glued as had a crack. 55 GBP shipped (EU) SOLD

• KOF 98 jp., cart only, gamer condition, 45 GBP SOLD (EU)

• Nam 75 us, cart and a broken ass old style case only (no manual nor insert), 20 GBP SOLD (EU)

• Baseball Stars 2 us, cart and a broken ass old style case only (no manual nor insert), 33 GBP SOLD (EU)

• World Heroes 2 Jet jp., complete and decent gamer condition, 23 GBP shipped (EU) SOLD

• Fatal Fury Special jp. complete but missing manual, gamer condition, 23 GBP SOLD (EU)

• Art of Fighting 2 jp., cart and a broken ass old style case only (no manual nor insert) 20 GBP shipped (EU)

Happy to discount further if you are an established member. Buy the lot for 170 GBP!! or even trades for MVS items, Neo related Poster stuff or controllers.

Hit me up. One.

Last edited:

krautcroissant

Living it LARGE!,
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Found Samsho 2 and Art of Fighting 2, and added these. Also saw that only KOF 98 & 2002 are loose. The others all have cases, albeit not in great condition, and some without inserts (Nam, BB2, AOF2) - still nice though if you're planning to print inserts and pop them on your shelf. I hope the below pictures can illustrate what I mean a little more.
Also added regions -> jp., euro and us.

The AES does not have composite enabled. It is a pure RGB mod and as such probably only of interest to Euro buyers who have TVs with a scart plug. The picture quality via scart is really tremendous - comparable to arcade or CMVS. Google "Neo Geo AES RGB mod" to see what I mean, or alternatively I can put up some screenshot pix.

IMG_20141209_213152.jpg

IMG_20141209_213354.jpg

Last edited:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Rating - 100%
325   0   0
All AES systems output RGB signal right out of the box without any modifications done to them. You probably meant RGB bypass mod or something.

Either way, I don't see why the composite output would stop working.

Last edited:

Green Beret

Fio's Quartermaster
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
All AES systems output RGB signals right out of the box without any modifications. You probably meant RGB bypass mod or something.
Yes he means that. Bypassing AES's internal Sony encoder, image looks stunning. It is the cleanest and more vivid signal you can get.

krautcroissant

Living it LARGE!,
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Last edited:

krautcroissant

Living it LARGE!,
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Further reductions.

Take the whole lot and get an even better deal.

And apologies if my prices were too high initially. Shoulda asked in that one thread before posting I guess...

Last edited:

krautcroissant

Living it LARGE!,
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Merry Christmas everybody!

Remains unsold...which is understandable seeing that I probably priced this all way too high.
Had some offers from another forum, basically lowball stuff, and if I am going sell this cheap then only to friends or THIS community, as this is where I got into the Neo, had lots of good deals and made some friends (yes, I am not a very active member, but that is because I only usually use the PC to get work done).

So...prices reduced... if you want the whole lot (-KOF 02), take it for 350 Pounds Sterling (changed the currency as this is the currency I need for university). Postage cost and Paypal...hmm, depends who you are and where you're buying from.
I can also chop some off individual items (did some of that upstairs already). Whatever... last try before I lock it up in a vault unsold and to be used by future generations. Peace and Merry Christmas again!

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
not a bad deal. If I hadn't promised myself to NEVER EVER get into the homeconsole biz I'd have taken this.

godzilla43

Geese's Thug
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would maybe be intrested of kof99 but i cant view your profile and probably not send pm. also the itrader link wont open.

godzilla43

Geese's Thug
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

I read FAQ and i should be able to send PM but just dont work. Also saw this: "If you are under the age of 13, the administrator may require that a parent or guardian provide consent before allowing you to complete the registration process. More information about this is available during the registration process." So thats how you were able to registered here :D

Last edited:

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I read FAQ and i should be able to send PM but just dont work. Also saw this: "If you are under the age of 13, the administrator may require that a parent or guardian provide consent before allowing you to complete the registration process. More information about this is available during the registration process." So thats how you were able to registered here :D

Man, you did not read the market rules. Go read them: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?183093-MARKET-RULES

Now, please keep this thread only for the sales. Sorry to derail it.

krautcroissant

Living it LARGE!,
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Merry Christmas everybody.

I unfortunately did not have internet when I was in Germany as my granddad has never set this up and very likely never will. With the shops being closed over the hols I was also not able to get credit for my phone....
So I missed some PMs, but replied to them now. The system, KOF 99, 02 and BB 2 may be on the way.

Other games can be had for cheap. Am mad busy catching up with work but will try and make some more and new prices soon.

Peace y'all and enjoy the hols if you got 'em!

krautcroissant

Living it LARGE!,
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Back to the top///

Some joker wanted me to post the lot first, says he couldn't trust anybody.

so here we go again.

Established members to receive even more discounts...hell even free stuff if I know you and have dealt with you before! No worries, happy to give stuff away to the hard core members on here. Hit me up. flying to good old Germany this weekend. Peace.

lord7289

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, new to the group so I would understand any apprehension but could you do a deal on Nam '75 and Baseball Stars 2 posted to the UK?

lord7289

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've read the FAQ but still not sure...as a new member, is there anything to prevent me buying items from the forums? I'm not able to PM the seller.

lord7289

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the links. I had read the Market Rules but thought it applied to sellers and traders (as in swaps) rather than potential buyers. I’m not looking only to use the market and hope to be a member of the community and contribute to the site.
I’ve been interested in Neo Geo for years and recently started collecting authentic hardware and software after years of playing emulators. I’ve only owned my AES for a few weeks though and it was the seller who told me about this site.
As a new member I’m not going to have many posts, I don’t want to post just for the sake of building post count as that’s no good to anyone.
If I get banned or have market privileges removed then fair enough, I didn’t see anything wrong with attempting to expand my collection, which would at least give me more to talk about in the forum!