AES Games FS

Asmoday

Baseball Star Hitter
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
In light of not playing them since I last moved I am looking to sell off most of my remaining Neo titles. Prices listed do not include shipping. I can send via UPS or USPS in case you have a preference. Either way I will include delivery confirmation and give you a tracking number from UPS (and USPS if they do that now). I do not have a Paypal account so I ask that payments be in the form of a USPS money order. I apologize for that inconvinience, but I don't much care to list my personal accounts online. Those money orders are very easy since they are same as cash and I do not have to wait for a check to clear the bank before mailing you your new game. My trader rating is perfect on the boards so buy with confidence that you will be kept informed and receive your game in the condition promised. In every possible case I ship out the day after I receive the money order.

Last Blade 2 US NM overall condition. $675

Manual Ex+. I did use it to learn the specials back in the day so there is some whitening on the edge of the binding between the staples from being opened.
Cart Ex+. Only marks at all are the typical insertion marks from the system.
Case and Insert NM+. Looks the same as the day I opened the UPS box back in
'98.

Samurai Shodown 5 Special US (unfixed) NM overall condition. $350

Manual NM. Only the slightest of whitening on the binding edge.
Cart NM. Very slight insertion marks.
Case and Insert NM+. Looks brand new.

Real Bout 2 Japanese Ex+ Overall condition. $130

Manual Ex+ Some whitening on binding edge.
Cart Ex Typical insertion marks of a game that saw semi frquent use.
Case and Insert NM No flaws.

Thank you for looking. I will post more titles as I have time to power them up and examine them for an accurate condition rating.