Alchool!

dcsas

Integrated,
yay being under 21 sucks....i was finding it very difficuilt to locate beer for college movie night....but no longer!!! I AM STOCKED!!! T-minus 1 hour till drunk time!!! think i better put the neo away

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
Wow, I've got over a thousand posts already.

Hmmm...

+1

SNK4EVER

R.I.P., Dear Friend,
dcsas:
yay being under 21 sucks....i was finding it very difficuilt to locate beer for college movie night....but no longer!!! I AM STOCKED!!! T-minus 1 hour till drunk time!!! think i better put the neo away
YEA DRINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEA GASCAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEA IGNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
rum and coke like a motherfucker!

I think I'm gonna get fucked up on X tonight and make out with some bitch I don't even know for a couple hours. I got traffic school all day tomorrow and I do this shit cuz that's how I get down. I'll go straight from the clubs to the schoolhouse still trippin. buttrock buttrock

SNK4EVER

R.I.P., Dear Friend,
FeelGood:
rum and coke like a motherfucker!

I think I'm gonna get fucked up on X tonight and make out with some bitch I don't even know for a couple hours. I got traffic school all day tomorrow and I do this shit cuz that's how I get down. I'll go straight from the clubs to the schoolhouse still trippin. buttrock buttrock
yea CAPTAIN AND COKE!!! ARGH!!11

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
Straight up Jack D's, real men don't water down their booze.

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
Booze get's you drunk, Moonshine makes you crazy. buttrock

dcsas

Integrated,
its now 10:00 and i read my psott twwice im officalyy "fux0red" up toniht. god i love college!!!! first mvs cabinet...second when im drunk i finnaly realize i have nothing to lose to ask the "cutest girl in the world" out :|"in my own little mind" hmmrphg damn this semester is going alto better then last!!! ill keep you updated on the cutest girl in the world date thing!

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
dcsas:
its now 10:00 and i read my psott twwice im officalyy "fux0red" up toniht. god i love college!!!! first mvs cabinet...second when im drunk i finnaly realize i have nothing to lose to ask the "cutest girl in the world" out :|"in my own little mind" hmmrphg damn this semester is going alto better then last!!! ill keep you updated on the cutest girl in the world date thing!
Shawn, please make this man a mod.

Thank you.

dcsas

Integrated,
argg i ran out of beer, now im coming down! damn it! but im still going to ask the girl out!! yes she best love neo or im going to have to sell it cause she's that cute....god damn girls!

dcsas

Integrated,
hmm umm i dont remember writing that....i umm ahhh withdraw all comments cept the one about the cute girl, because i will ask her out....im off to bed really looking forward to my 151 and Yuenling Lager induced hangover!

EMAGDNIM

Vice's Love Slave
HAHAHAHA...man...it sucks that the drinking age in the US is 21 and in Canada it's 19 :D

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
To drink in arenas in Mass you have to be over 25 if you're out of state. very_ang blow_top :mad:

I wanted a beer at the Rumble too.

RiotoftheBlood

Chin's Drinking Partner
dcsas:
hmm umm i dont remember writing that....i umm ahhh withdraw all comments cept the one about the cute girl, because i will ask her out....im off to bed really looking forward to my 151 and Yuenling Lager induced hangover!
Yeah man!! buttrock loco

dcsas

Integrated,
yeah ummm, i didnt have a hangover! and im no off to eat and rehydrate, and hopefully the "girl" is working so i can ask her out