And The Award For Unintentionally-Hilarious Last Name Of The Year Goes To...

TerryMasters

Galford's Armourer
You know, I always wonder what would happen if they just flat out promoted the guy after something like this. Could you imagine?

"Country Irate Over Disrespect of Indian Name on National TV, Spokesman Promptly Promoted to CEO"

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
The funny thing is just how much fun this guy is having, while the two other anchors are sitting there getting more and more uncomfortable and angry. The woman to his left is trying to keep her composure and putting on the fake smile as he talks, but you can tell she thinks he's a freaking idiot. The other male anchor is completely tired of his dick shit. LOL. I mean, I can't blame the guy for his first pronunciation, but then he quickly turned into GregN as the story rolled on.

Deuce

Death Before Dishonesty, Logic Above All,
I mean, I can't blame the guy for his first pronunciation, but then he quickly turned into GregN as the story rolled on.

Yeah. There's an honest mistake, and then there's simple mean-spiritedness.

aria

Former Moderator
I definitely giggled.

Whenever you have a name that wasn't originally in Roman letters and you picked the spelling with them, you sort of reap what you sow.

It's sort of like how many more people with my name spell it Babak: it's because they're taking "بابک" and phonetically spelling it in a different character set --there's room for interpretation.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Too bad he wasn't using The Joker brand products, otherwise we'd see him drop dead after about 30 seconds worth of laughter outburst.