Another complete collection

julencin2000

Dodgeball Yakuza
Just 11000€

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=291341686832

0XEAvUS.jpg

If he doesn't sell it, he'll split it in three different packs alongside the end of January, February and March.

I think he's not gonna sell it either way.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Yeah, he's not going to sell that collection, at least not at that price.

He says that the games are in their "original boxes", but a third of them are in Neo Mini Boxes. I hope the others aren't actual kit boxes either, since he plastered shitty looking printed labels on them. Also, notice that he doesn't say the games themselves are original. Hmm...

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
He says that the games are in their "original boxes", but a third of them are in Neo Mini Boxes. I hope the others aren't actual kit boxes either, since he plastered shitty looking printed labels on them. Also, notice that he doesn't say the games themselves are original. Hmm...

They are not original boxes, only the ones on the left look original boxes. You can see it because the boxes on the right are the same height as the NeoMiniBoxes, which are way smaller than the real boxes.

Regards.

BTD

Armored Scrum Object
so many boxes... and not a single cart can be seen.

Actually, in the item description, if you click one of the pictures it will take you to his photo bucket with pics of all the carts/kits.

julencin2000

Dodgeball Yakuza
One year ago I bought a Super Famicom game from him, the whole process was fine.

Don't vouching for him 'cause don't know him in person, but looks good at first.

But that price, man. That price.