Another weird Ebay auction-Saturn Related

gmfuss

Kula's Candy
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8162493244

Can anyone explain this. I have been looking for thins game for the last few weeks, but in no real rush to buy it. I saw many auctions end right around $10-$15, so I fgured I would pick one up eventually, but no hurry. Now, is PD II going the way of PD Saga and getting more in demand and rarer, or was it just a case of 3 retards in a bidding war for a common game?

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
must be, I saw a copy of Shining Force CD go for £90 (that's $180) it normally goes for about £30

neo_X7

Disciple Of Orochi
Don't worry about it, it was one of the most over produced games for the Saturn US market. Sometimes sellers just get lucky and their auctions end high, like a couple of years ago somebody sold a Magician Lord for the Neo-Geo CD for $80.00.

son_of_bael

Host for Orochi
Looks to be in good condition, so its prob worth about $25, but the price of the UK version varies a lot as well.

Steve

The Wonder Years,
gmfuss said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8162493244

Can anyone explain this. I have been looking for thins game for the last few weeks, but in no real rush to buy it. I saw many auctions end right around $10-$15, so I fgured I would pick one up eventually, but no hurry. Now, is PD II going the way of PD Saga and getting more in demand and rarer, or was it just a case of 3 retards in a bidding war for a common game?

Don't worry about it, player. Every once in a while you get 'tards like this who don't know the value of a dime (or the Saturn market for that matter)

It is true that Zwei goes for about 25 dollars maximum. While it is a good game and one I *wouldn't* be ashamed of if I spent 50 dollars on (say, back when it came out), if the market says it's not 50 dollars why pay 50 dollars? I'm sure you see where I'm going.

Keep on the lookout, exercise some patience, and I bet you can find a copy for about 20 bucks.

Just a case of a couple retards. Nothing more.