Any arcade dealers in north Jersey...

gmfuss

Kula's Candy
I am in the process of buying a house in north west Jersey, and I will finally have the space and funds to build the arcade I have always wanted. The first cab has to be an MVS, with other games and pinballs to follow. Hopefully I can find a place in the area, or tri-state area for that matter, that can deliver, since I dont have a proper vehicle. I dont want to go the Ebay route unless I have to. Any suggestions?

ST-V

There's a yearly pinball convention over in Wayne, held in the fall every year (haven't been in a few years) [edit]link already posted above, hah!

Plus there's a huge arcade distro over by where I work, can't recall the name but it's in Bergen county off of route 120 iirc. I went there once, they sell a ton of coin-op machines, parts, etc. I'll have to see if I can find the book they gave me when I went.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
ST-V said:
There's a yearly pinball convention over in Wayne, held in the fall every year (haven't been in a few years) [edit]link already posted above, hah!

Plus there's a huge arcade distro over by where I work, can't recall the name but it's in Bergen county off of route 120 iirc. I went there once, they sell a ton of coin-op machines, parts, etc. I'll have to see if I can find the book they gave me when I went.

That may be..Betson
http://www.betson.com/

I asked them if they had a MVS cab once and they didn't(before I had any cabs)..Then I got my Big Red-first cab and like two weeks later they called me that they had a Big Red 2 slot in stock..

I went there twice but both times they were closed..My uncle has picked up many parts for me there(during the day)
I forgot how to get there..So last Saturday I was with my dad and we were looking for the Water Front Cafe off 120(first)..Since his Harley friends go there on Thursday night with the bikes,he wants to go too.
We find I the Water Front Cafe and right on the corner was Betsons..Woot!!..Killed two birds with one stone.
........................but they were closed(closed on weekends)..
I just got an email and phone number to call for a Salesman..As I'm looking for a Pinball Machine....My Dad wants one too.(Me=South Park Pinball Machine..

So I'm supposed to go this week to Betsons to "look" at the Pinball machines...If I see any Neo Cabs I will post about it(here)

From Betsons.
hbetti is the seller.

I have a retail showroom with over 30 pinball machines located in Carteret, NJ. There is a South Park machine there as well. Please feel free to call me @ (800) 524-2343 ext 3353 to arrange an appt to view the machines

gmfuss

Kula's Candy
OK, both of these places are 10 mins away from where I currently live and I never even heard of them. I figured if anything, you guys would give me links to places in NYC or Philly, not right here in my own backyard. Gotta love Jersey. Thanks a bunch.

Last edited:

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
gmfuss said:
OK, both of these places are 10 mins away from where I currently live and I never even heard of them. I figured if anything, you guys would give me links to places in NYC or Philly, not right here in my own backyard. Gotta love Jersey. Thanks a bunch.

Damn 10 only ten minutes away,shoot what town do you live in..?..I'll say I'm about 20 min from both,10 if I speed.. :D
How far away from these places would you say your- buying the house is.?

gmfuss

Kula's Candy
Right now I live in Garfield, Bergen County, right across the river from Clifton. The house I am buying is in Newton, Sussex county, a little out there but well worth it for the house we are getting.