Any arcades in Pennsylvania?

Violent Ryo

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Going to be there for a while, and since its a more populated urban state than others, i figure there are some arcades?

If you guys know any arcades in PA please post them up!

Name, address, and notable games please.

I am more interested in SNK fighters (KOF, AOF), SF 4 etc etc, and of course other types of games are cool too, the place just has to have fighters, preferably 2D (SF IV counts)

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
ArcadeFly is your friend!

www.arcadefly.com

If your near the area I recommend Challange Arcade. I met the owner Joe and he's an awesome guy and has a great selection of games and he takes good care of all of them.

Here's a video I took of the place.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMlJL07pDtg

(Sorry for the crappy camera)

He doesn't have SFIV but does have a 6 Slot MVS with some good games and KI. I'm not sure of which games he has there now, but he always rotates the games.

Edit.

Also, when it's open the arcade in Hershey Park that's near The Falcon is fucking amazing. Really great selection of 80's games, even the Hercules Pinball machine, Capcom Vs SNK 2 and a sweet sit down 1942!
Another good arcade I'd recommend is University Pinball. They have SFIV and Arcana Heart 2, so they'd be your best bet for fighting games.

Last edited:

DeadPixels

Beast Buster
Challenge Arcade in reading is supposed to be one of the best classic arcades in the area.

Name: Challenge Arcade
Street: 1665 State Hill Road
Reading, pa 19610-1900
Phone: (610) 376-1650

EDIT: Sorry Nick, totally missed that you beat me to it.

subcons

I take no official position on the issue.,
If you're in Philly, I know there is an arcade on Spruce St. somewhere because it was listed as being one of the few arcades in the US to have SFIV. I didn't get to check it out last time I went, just didn't have time. Look into it.

DeadPixels

Beast Buster
If you're in Philly, I know there is an arcade on Spruce St. somewhere because it was listed as being one of the few arcades in the US to have SFIV. I didn't get to check it out last time I went, just didn't have time. Look into it.

I think University Pinball has it also.